Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 June, 02:31
I am asking for prayers for an anon here...not dropping handle for her privacy. But this family is dealing with some demons. All revolves around a baby and a mama on meth that is evil. Her son has custody of the baby girl. I am asking prayers for Myself and two others that have connected in prayer of protection. We all went through a battle last night but felt lighter today. When we say spiritual battle we ain't kidding...almost whooped my ass last night. Still awake trying to cover them so they have a peaceful sleep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 June, 12:48
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Prayers now for you all! Incenses that drive away demons are Frankincense, Sandalwood and Myurrh, sage and sweetgrass. Start out by smudging with the sage, then the sweetgrass, then the others combined together. Saying Psalms 51 and 91 are very effective. Depending on the situation: the detox from the meth must be done. A watermelon fast is good to start out with. Get the people involved away from bad areas; lots of sunshine helps, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
The family and us were reading those verses that night...wow, you just gave me chills. I will suggest the smudging, good idea. she has salt in all corners of the house they change every 3 days. it's outside the door too
03:47 PM - Jun 06, 2023
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
06 June, 06:04
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Get some Alkaline water, and spritz it throughout the house. Drives away evil stuff. You can drink it, too; good for health, and coffee and tea brewed with it taste very good! Prayers and Blessings for you all!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 June, 06:07
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I will pass it on. i smudged my own house today to release what I have felt the last few days. I have incense burning now and plan to keep relighting them all night. This was a test.on my soul too i feel. I sent her all my energy and have had to rest myself and be feet in the dirt alot