Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 June, 02:31
I am asking for prayers for an anon here...not dropping handle for her privacy. But this family is dealing with some demons. All revolves around a baby and a mama on meth that is evil. Her son has custody of the baby girl. I am asking prayers for Myself and two others that have connected in prayer of protection. We all went through a battle last night but felt lighter today. When we say spiritual battle we ain't kidding...almost whooped my ass last night. Still awake trying to cover them so they have a peaceful sleep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
FWIW
Some years ago I got a call from someone who’s DIL was being choked and thrown to the floor by an unseen being. I narrowed it down to a necklace that had been given to her that was made of an old motel room key that she had forgotten she even had. Once the key was broken and thrown into the woods, the events stopped and never returned. Who knows what spells had been put on it or what happened in the room it came from.

So, I inquire. Is there something that has been given to the child that could have demonic attachments?

I’m not saying I’m right. It’s just an avenue to explore.

Personally, I’d start by getting rid of anything that came from the baby momma’s camp. Those demons will do anything to keep control.

May our Heavenly Father be with you all as He reveals the path through this.
🙏
02:43 PM - Jun 05, 2023
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 June, 03:43
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
They have removed everything that came from her mother's house. They replaced everything. But you are on the correct line of what was done. All of these prayers are helping her family. They feel much more lighter and happy. Healing together. I felt an evil presence in me that night we united in prayer. Kept in meditation and prayer all night...about daylight i felt like it left and felt a feeling of peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 June, 09:46
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Just spitballing here. Has dad gotten rid of everything that baby mom gave him? Demons especially like jewelry because they know that people have a hard time letting go of it. It could be anything really. Doesn’t have to be jewelry.
More recently, I removed a large collection of items from a woman who had gotten herself into divination. She couldn’t bring herself to destroy them. Even though she knew those items were playing a part in her own destruction.
Knowing what I know. I’m always on the hunt for such things when people are under attacks that are clearly spiritual in nature. I’m not insinuating that he hasn’t done it. Sometimes it’s overlooked because the demons want it to be seen as harmless. The key I mentioned before? It was packed away in a box and had never been worn by the woman. She had no idea what I was talking about when I told her. They had to dig to find it. She is now free from that and alcohol. Maybe BM has something keeping her trapped?🤔