Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 June, 02:31
I am asking for prayers for an anon here...not dropping handle for her privacy. But this family is dealing with some demons. All revolves around a baby and a mama on meth that is evil. Her son has custody of the baby girl. I am asking prayers for Myself and two others that have connected in prayer of protection. We all went through a battle last night but felt lighter today. When we say spiritual battle we ain't kidding...almost whooped my ass last night. Still awake trying to cover them so they have a peaceful sleep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 June, 03:03
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Sounds intense Erin, take care fren, prayers going up. ✨🙏🏼✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
It's alot to handle...I found these 3 women almost 2 years ago...it was seriously a Devine intervention to become soul sisters. One is going through alot and I mean alot. I don't want to get into details but I was feeling the demon fight in me for her family last night. At peace this morning and all day. I stayed grounded all day to reset myself. She asked for prayers to sleep, so I am not sleepy so I can protect her. Vibes are real. Her and I were born on the same day 3 years apart. I feel what she feels..so does our other friend
04:54 AM - Jun 05, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 June, 01:21
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Wow, that's an incredible connection, what a blessing for all of you. 🙏🏼 Take care and I hope everything works out ok! 😊