Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
If you want to support this film but don't think you can emotionally handle it, here's a way!

Maybe the anons can help this film reach its goal!🐸🐸🐸

Angel Studios has a "Pay It Forward" program. The lowest amount I could find was 2 tickets for $20. (You'll see $100 at the top on the right, so just scroll down.) I just bought 2 to go toward their "2 million tickets for the 2 million children around the world who've been trafficked."

At this moment, they haven't even reached the 150,000 mark yet. :(

So, if this is something you might like to do, here's the link.

Haven't made up my mind yet about seeing it in the theatre. Don't know if I can handle it. My friends have already said no. I don't mind going by myself & since it's PG-13, maybe it would be okay. Would have to bring a lot of tissues. Even just the trailer gets to me... 😭

https://www.angel.com/pay-...
10:07 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 02:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I don't think anyone should judge anyone on this. People know their strengths. After dealing with this for 7 years, I choose to watch this from home if I can. I am an empath and I feel others pain deeply. I need to stay strong until we finish the work we started. I will definitely look at the link to pay so someone else can see this movie in a theater. This will help awaken the masses. I live with a violent crime victim. It's really best not to judge people when it comes to trauma. Someone may have the strength to watch a video like frazzle drip. Me, I couldn't even handle the John Podesta video. We all need to be supported right now . . . Not judged. We're all here for the children. I hope one day that I can help build their trust back in humanity. Thanks for the link. I personally think it should be an online showing that people pay for. It would be watched more. People don't trust being together in public spots these days. It would be much better if arrests happened 1st.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 02:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏I agree with you, Hope!
Blessings and Love!
💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
23 May, 07:37
I understand everyone’s anger and disgust over trafficking and I understand that awareness needs to be spread to the masses for them to truly understand the real pandemic that going on with that. Are you on Telegram? If so, please consider following Madyson Marquette and doing a search on her page for Tim Ballard to find the information she has put out about him. His connection with mega church pastors is concerning to say the least. Please pray for discernment before supporting or paying and giving money to the movie makers. I love everyone on anonup, this is my go to for peace and love. I don’t want anyone to be deceived and lead wrong. ❤️🙏

https://t.me/Madysonmarque...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 01:20
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Thank you, but I trust Jim Caviezel, who trusts Ballard, and I trust Angel Studios, which produces "The Chosen." Getting the word out there about child trafficking is necessary and positive. I know you're trying to help, but, personally, I don't care what church he's affiliated with as long as it's not satanic. And we really only have speculation about the mega churches. If they're bad, they'll be exposed in time. But right now, what's necessary is to get the word out about the children. This film has been waiting to be produced for 2 or 3 years now. Hollywood wouldn't touch it. Angel Studios stepped up. Please don't bash going to see this film. It's very important. Thanks for understanding. And blessings to you!

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
23 May, 01:31
It shocks me when I hear people say I can't stomach watching that, it's too difficult, to emotional! Can you even imagine what those children have had to live through! The only way to stop this is for the world to become aware of it! Go see it and get everybody you know to go see it! Post this on every social media! Do it for the children!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
23 May, 02:12
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
UGH! I know what you mean. Hopefully they arent empaths. Empaths are so traumatized by strong emotions that they become physically ill, and cannot function.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 01:08
🐸 Friends, if you want to see "Sound of Freedom" but you can't go on the Fourth of July, check your local theatres ... because I just found out that some local theatres around here are also showing it on Monday, July 3! Not sure how they can do that since it says the release date is the 4th, but it shows people have bought tickets for that day already. I don't know... I guess call and check first?

It's all about the money for theatres, so if enough people buy tickets for the premiere (3rd and 4th?), they'll keep it running longer -- and the film will get more publicity -- and more people will learn the truth about child trafficking.

And I think our little band of anons has made a little dent, because the count has gone up to about almost 2,000 more tickets in a short amount of time... 🙏 Am thinking there are some generous people on here! God bless everyone -- and God save the children! Amen.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 May, 12:47
I tried to use the website last week and it was buggy/unresponsive.

It seems fixed now. At least I can enter the zip code and look up theater locations.

https://www.angel.com/tick...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 01:09
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
💗👍

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
23 May, 12:23
Yes, we all need to go see this film

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 May, 10:54
I think I have to see it, to understand even more about the crimes against the children, If those children have to go through that, the least I can do is go get my self informed. It will be hard, but I have to walk through that door.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 May, 11:21
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
🙏😔💔

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 May, 10:07
(PS: I had trouble registering so had to go to just www.angel.com and find the film again there. Turned out, it had registered me already, even though it said it hadn't. I think so many people are going to the site that it's causing some glitches. But anyway, consider giving if you can to help!)