Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 May, 10:07
If you want to support this film but don't think you can emotionally handle it, here's a way!

Maybe the anons can help this film reach its goal!🐸🐸🐸

Angel Studios has a "Pay It Forward" program. The lowest amount I could find was 2 tickets for $20. (You'll see $100 at the top on the right, so just scroll down.) I just bought 2 to go toward their "2 million tickets for the 2 million children around the world who've been trafficked."

At this moment, they haven't even reached the 150,000 mark yet. :(

So, if this is something you might like to do, here's the link.

Haven't made up my mind yet about seeing it in the theatre. Don't know if I can handle it. My friends have already said no. I don't mind going by myself & since it's PG-13, maybe it would be okay. Would have to bring a lot of tissues. Even just the trailer gets to me... 😭

https://www.angel.com/pay-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 02:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I don't think anyone should judge anyone on this. People know their strengths. After dealing with this for 7 years, I choose to watch this from home if I can. I am an empath and I feel others pain deeply. I need to stay strong until we finish the work we started. I will definitely look at the link to pay so someone else can see this movie in a theater. This will help awaken the masses. I live with a violent crime victim. It's really best not to judge people when it comes to trauma. Someone may have the strength to watch a video like frazzle drip. Me, I couldn't even handle the John Podesta video. We all need to be supported right now . . . Not judged. We're all here for the children. I hope one day that I can help build their trust back in humanity. Thanks for the link. I personally think it should be an online showing that people pay for. It would be watched more. People don't trust being together in public spots these days. It would be much better if arrests happened 1st.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
πŸ™I agree with you, Hope!
Blessings and Love!
πŸ’—
02:25 AM - May 24, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it