Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 May, 10:07
If you want to support this film but don't think you can emotionally handle it, here's a way!

Maybe the anons can help this film reach its goal!🐸🐸🐸

Angel Studios has a "Pay It Forward" program. The lowest amount I could find was 2 tickets for $20. (You'll see $100 at the top on the right, so just scroll down.) I just bought 2 to go toward their "2 million tickets for the 2 million children around the world who've been trafficked."

At this moment, they haven't even reached the 150,000 mark yet. :(

So, if this is something you might like to do, here's the link.

Haven't made up my mind yet about seeing it in the theatre. Don't know if I can handle it. My friends have already said no. I don't mind going by myself & since it's PG-13, maybe it would be okay. Would have to bring a lot of tissues. Even just the trailer gets to me... 😭

https://www.angel.com/pay-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
23 May, 01:31
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
It shocks me when I hear people say I can't stomach watching that, it's too difficult, to emotional! Can you even imagine what those children have had to live through! The only way to stop this is for the world to become aware of it! Go see it and get everybody you know to go see it! Post this on every social media! Do it for the children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
UGH! I know what you mean. Hopefully they arent empaths. Empaths are so traumatized by strong emotions that they become physically ill, and cannot function.
02:12 AM - May 23, 2023
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 02:24
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
That's me. I will watch it but not from a theater. I'm praying that they will charge to see it online. I will watch it for the children just by myself or with my daughter.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
23 May, 10:21
I am a very sensitive empath.
Also multiple "clairs".
Dealt with incest and raped at 15!
Held at gun point twice!

Most empaths have had trauma!
Most empaths are healers, artists, teachers, etc.

We didn't choose to be here to be victims of our sensitivity.
We came to hone and use our gifts to assist others in part by showing that EVERTHING is ENERGY, whether One can FEEL it or not!

Finally most of Us are Lightworkers, Indigos, Starseeds, Crystal Children!

EVERY Soul is stronger than they most Know!
Until One is put to the test, pushed to the breaking point, does One typically draw on One's Inner Divine Strength!

From what I've seen, This documentary is tame, mild and only a tiny fraction of what happens!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 02:29
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
God bless you! 🙏😔🌟💗

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 02:25
Yep. Thank you, Enchanted Mermaid! We're all wired differently by God. And most of us here know already what's happened to the trafficked children. 😭 Also, some might not be able to see it because of their own childhood trauma and PTSD.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 02:25
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Absolutely.