Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 May, 10:07
If you want to support this film but don't think you can emotionally handle it, here's a way!

Maybe the anons can help this film reach its goal!🐸🐸🐸

Angel Studios has a "Pay It Forward" program. The lowest amount I could find was 2 tickets for $20. (You'll see $100 at the top on the right, so just scroll down.) I just bought 2 to go toward their "2 million tickets for the 2 million children around the world who've been trafficked."

At this moment, they haven't even reached the 150,000 mark yet. :(

So, if this is something you might like to do, here's the link.

Haven't made up my mind yet about seeing it in the theatre. Don't know if I can handle it. My friends have already said no. I don't mind going by myself & since it's PG-13, maybe it would be okay. Would have to bring a lot of tissues. Even just the trailer gets to me... 😭

https://www.angel.com/pay-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
23 May, 07:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I understand everyone’s anger and disgust over trafficking and I understand that awareness needs to be spread to the masses for them to truly understand the real pandemic that going on with that. Are you on Telegram? If so, please consider following Madyson Marquette and doing a search on her page for Tim Ballard to find the information she has put out about him. His connection with mega church pastors is concerning to say the least. Please pray for discernment before supporting or paying and giving money to the movie makers. I love everyone on anonup, this is my go to for peace and love. I don’t want anyone to be deceived and lead wrong. ❤️🙏

https://t.me/Madysonmarque...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Thank you, but I trust Jim Caviezel, who trusts Ballard, and I trust Angel Studios, which produces "The Chosen." Getting the word out there about child trafficking is necessary and positive. I know you're trying to help, but, personally, I don't care what church he's affiliated with as long as it's not satanic. And we really only have speculation about the mega churches. If they're bad, they'll be exposed in time. But right now, what's necessary is to get the word out about the children. This film has been waiting to be produced for 2 or 3 years now. Hollywood wouldn't touch it. Angel Studios stepped up. Please don't bash going to see this film. It's very important. Thanks for understanding. And blessings to you!
01:20 AM - May 24, 2023
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
24 May, 09:05
Always been a huge Tim Ballard fan. FB'd his movie, received this pm. Seeking God's wisdom and waiting His prompt followup

"Hi Andrea, I respect your posts and honor your steadfast tenacious warrior ways.

I’d like to have an in-depth conversation w you about OUR. Tim Ballards organization. I’ve got experience working w them and stood along side them for years in Utah when they were just getting started. I’ve held secrets that have been debilitating and it’s so hard to see them gaining ground when I’m really not even sure where the money is going. They’re under investigation and have been for some time but not for the crimes I am aware of first hand … at least 3 separate heinous sexual crimes by their upper board while on jumps or under investigation. I’ve held this to myself and w a few people who were involved/victims for far too long and I need to do something about it or just find a way to transform and transmute this oppression that comes from
Knowing this information

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 May, 01:46
This film will reach many new eyes, hearts and minds. I agree with you, disclosure and awakening (freeing minds) is multilayered like peeling an onion...tears come but you have to keep peeling. Each layer has its time and purpose leading to the next.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 02:27
In response Just Amom to her Publication
You have a beautiful way with words! 💗🙏