Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?
01:29 PM - May 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 May, 07:07
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes me too,something seems to be changing or some what different then before

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
16 May, 07:00
Yes, it feels edgy, and vibrational, not necessarily good, not bad either, just being. A bit tense, like you said, at the precipice....😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
16 May, 06:24
I’ve been feeling it for awhile. I’m not unhappy. I’m fine but I just feel like I want to go home. I don’t even know what that means!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 09:31
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
Right!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 May, 07:19
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
I'm having the same feeling as something is missing and a deep desire to go home as you say where that may be .curious if this is somewhat like birds are as they migrate .for me as wacky as it may seem I'm getting a urge to go back(migrate) past the Ice wall ,I have a feeling this is home for me.
We will see 🌞

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 May, 06:19
YES

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
16 May, 05:57
Yes, today I got the call that I have been previously dreading - my Dad's assisted facility decided he would have to go into the memory care locked down unit to the tune of $2,315 more per month. Finances are already tight and $7K per month is beyond painful. However, I was unfazed at the news and still feeling calm and detached. Weird, and thank you Pfizer.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 May, 06:19
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

16 May, 09:34
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Sorry to hear that! But glad you feel the calm too👊

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 May, 04:44
Yes, something is very off.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 May, 04:38
This morning a duck flew into our pool and swam around. Been here 10 years and never happened before.
Then just read your post and looked at the time: 222. 🙌🏼
Things are getting crazy…in a good way ❤️

16 May, 09:32
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😅😅😅 well vibe that 😎

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
16 May, 04:03
i feel it too…. like Dorothy walking across the poppy fields towards the emerald city… i just gotta lie down. 😔

16 May, 09:36
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
I got a lot done today, but it felt like I was watching myself do it instead of participating. Crazy.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 May, 03:56

16 May, 09:33
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I think we are feeling this for sure today👍

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 May, 03:03
Me too! Weird right down to the birds singing in the trees to the pets.
I feel something is coming and nothing can stop it!
Let’s go…so ready 🙏❤️

16 May, 03:48
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
So ready 👊

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 May, 02:01
Things just seem slow today to me..like clock isn't moving..My animals will let me know when it's their supper time. They all can tell time, inside and outside ones start hollering so I don't really need a clock I guess.

16 May, 02:47
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Even my doGs are out of character. Inside laying around. They are usually in and out.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
16 May, 02:00
The sun came out while I was out working on more debris clean-up after big storms last week... (cloudy and misty since) and the light and warmth is so welcome!! Takes all the little bits of gloomy away and redirects the energy, right? I sure feel it today! Even more aware of God’s immeasurable presence, his hope, love and healing power.
And now back outside to mow (not tired!) and get me some more vitamin D. 😉

16 May, 02:45
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Yes!!!! That is it. I couldn't put my finger on it!!!! It is God's presence💖 evidently telling me to be still💖 thank you!!! Enjoy ya Vitamin D🎇

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
16 May, 01:59
I had to go out of town yesterday and I felt like I was in the zone. Hard to focus or pay attention to the road. Just felt way off. Spacey. Like I'm in-between two worlds

16 May, 02:46
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Yes. I feel this.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 May, 01:55 (E)
Sometimes when walking my dog i feel like nothing is real around us. Me and her are just walking through it. Def a strange/weird feeling

16 May, 02:48
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I am glad that yall feel something too. I was thinking I was tripping!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
16 May, 01:50
Agree. Ears non stop ringing last couple days, too.

16 May, 02:50
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I swear I felt like I could sprout wings and claim my purpose here any minute now😳 and I swear I am on nothing to be high or drunk.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

16 May, 02:52
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Maybe getting stoned will help😅😅😅 love ya Joey😊

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 May, 01:43
Yep. I'm giddy yet calm...and THATS weird. I guess it's what vindication feels like. ☝️🤓🤍🌴

16 May, 02:53
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
💖💖

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 May, 01:43
Like something was dropped & it just hasn’t hit the ‘ground’ yet.

16 May, 02:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Yes. Its all of this 👍

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
16 May, 01:37
I feel good today. The Durham report sparked a burst of light on the Schumann resonance today :)

16 May, 02:55
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
😎

Bee Saved @BSaved
16 May, 01:32
Oh and I'm starving but don't feel like eating.

16 May, 01:34
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
I felt blah, ate to feel like I wasnt empty and still feel the same. Today feels WEIRD. Wth😅😅

Bee Saved @BSaved
16 May, 01:31
I'm in the same emotional boat today.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 May, 01:31
me I feel like i step out of darkness into a room full of light!

16 May, 01:36
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Its weird to me because it doesnt feel like any darkness at all. Just peace and dragging. We shining😉