Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 01:29
Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

16 May, 02:52
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Maybe getting stoned will help๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… love ya Joey๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

16 May, 02:52
I didn't know it was that easy!!!! Stop keeping shifting secrets Joey!๐ŸŽ‡

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 May, 01:52
haha

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 May, 02:18
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
My phone alarm goes off every day at 4:20 PM, and no one can get it to stop!
Think it trying to tell me somethingโ€ฆ๐Ÿคฃ

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 May, 01:51
Joey, lolol...thank you for the chuckle!๐Ÿ’š