Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 01:29
Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 May, 02:01
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Things just seem slow today to me..like clock isn't moving..My animals will let me know when it's their supper time. They all can tell time, inside and outside ones start hollering so I don't really need a clock I guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Even my doGs are out of character. Inside laying around. They are usually in and out.
02:47 PM - May 16, 2023
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it