Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 01:29
Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
Yes, today I got the call that I have been previously dreading - my Dad's assisted facility decided he would have to go into the memory care locked down unit to the tune of $2,315 more per month. Finances are already tight and $7K per month is beyond painful. However, I was unfazed at the news and still feeling calm and detached. Weird, and thank you Pfizer.
05:57 PM - May 16, 2023
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 09:34
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Sorry to hear that! But glad you feel the calm too👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 May, 11:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank you! I still am, but no guarantees on the day I get the 1st bill. 🤣🤣

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 May, 06:19
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

16 May, 06:22
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you so much, I appreciate your prayers. I still feel like I'm an observer rather than a participant.