Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 01:29
Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
I’ve been feeling it for awhile. I’m not unhappy. I’m fine but I just feel like I want to go home. I don’t even know what that means!
06:24 PM - May 16, 2023
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeenaGee2 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 May, 07:19
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
I'm having the same feeling as something is missing and a deep desire to go home as you say where that may be .curious if this is somewhat like birds are as they migrate .for me as wacky as it may seem I'm getting a urge to go back(migrate) past the Ice wall ,I have a feeling this is home for me.
We will see 🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 09:31
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
Right!