Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 May, 11:11
My daddy isn't expected to live thru the night. Filled with so much sadness right now, can't stop crying.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DADDY!!!

✨❤️✨11:11✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I'm so blessed you were my daddy, rest in peace in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father.

I miss you so much already daddy, you were such a good man, a kind and gentle soul. You taught me so much about life...to never give up and always have faith, to fight until the very end and finish the race strong, to show love and grace and compassion for fellow man and so much more. Your light shone so bright daddy! You touched so many lives in such a positive way, your ripple was pure LOVE and it will keep on rippling for eternity. ✨❤️✨
01:05 PM - May 12, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
14 May, 05:40
Lost mine 12 years ago. I will tell you i can still feel him with me even though he is gone physically. Can still hear him talking to me. He may be gone in the physical but trust me he is not gone from you. Bless you and may the face of Yehoveh shine upon you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 May, 10:22
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I feel that too, like he is still so close. 🙏🏼 Thanks and blessings to you.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 05:39
🙏🏻🥺❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 May, 05:06
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 May, 04:58
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 May, 04:53
Much love for you sweetie💖 God rest his soul.

Pink Totter @Totter
14 May, 04:52
So sorry for your loss. 💗🙏💗

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
14 May, 04:12

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 May, 04:09
💛💚🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 May, 04:08
🙏❤️🤗🕊️So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you all. I lost my dad 38 years ago today, when I was 17 years old. I also lost my mom 11 years ago. I miss them so much. It is so tough sometimes, but they are in a much better place. I look forward to seeing them again one day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 May, 04:05
Fly high daddy you got us ❤️ Sorry Patriot 😞 hugs

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 May, 02:17
SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS DEEPEST SYMPATHIES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PRAYERS FOR GOD TO GIVE HIS MIRACULOUS LOVE PEACE AND COMFORT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
😢🙏🏻❤️✝️

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
12 May, 02:15
🙏❤️

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
12 May, 02:15
God bless you, your family and your beloved father!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 May, 02:14
I am so very sorry for your loss Jenn. May he rest in peace. I am wrapping you in my love and prayers during this difficult time. I know how close you were to him. I am keeping your sweet Mama in my prayers to. Much love and many prayers 🙏💜

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 May, 02:14
God bless you Liberty and God bless your Dad, a wonderful angel. He is with you always and very much alive and active in the Lord’s Kingdom🙏🤍

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 May, 01:55
Jenn,
May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you and your family in the days ahead.

Your Dad joins that great cloud of witnesses in Hebrews 12:1, and he cheers us on our Journey from a different vantage point.

'Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.'
~ Hebrews 12:1

Sending HUGs and L❤️VE !

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 May, 01:53
❤🙏🙏🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 May, 01:49
I am so sorry for your loss Liberty. He sounds like a beautiful man. God bless you and your family. May he Rest In Eternal Peace. 🙏😔❤️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
12 May, 01:46
Sounds like a great Man! I thnk him for his service and will say a prayer for you and him. gbwy

J J Larr @3JJL
12 May, 01:45
My heart is broken for you. We lost our Daddy seven years ago and I can truly understand your grief of losing such a loved Daddy. Look for the signs he is with you forever.
🙏✨️✨️✨️💖✨️✨️✨️🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 May, 01:41
He did his Dad job well!! You are who you are, because of who he was, and YET IS! -- only "just beyond the vale.'"

You have my prayers for comfort.

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
12 May, 01:08

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 01:18
Dad served his country in the Air Force, here he was holding me as a newborn during a break from assignment, a close bond from the start. He knew the truth and he was the only family member besides me who understood what has been going on in the world all these years. He sometimes wrote 10 letters a day to POTUS Trump and other leaders, always trying to wake people up and make a difference. He was the only one I was able to talk to about PQSTS and happenings and what was truly going on. I felt less alone because he was right there with me. Such a huge loss, my heart is shattered. 😢

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
You are not alone, we are your family also. He stepped over the treshold, but is also still here with you. Stay strong!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 May, 04:10
Am so sorry for your loss Liberty 💞 Here for you. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
✨💖🙏🏻💖✨🕊💫