Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 May, 11:11
My daddy isn't expected to live thru the night. Filled with so much sadness right now, can't stop crying.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DADDY!!!

✨❤️✨11:11✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 01:05
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'm so blessed you were my daddy, rest in peace in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father.

I miss you so much already daddy, you were such a good man, a kind and gentle soul. You taught me so much about life...to never give up and always have faith, to fight until the very end and finish the race strong, to show love and grace and compassion for fellow man and so much more. Your light shone so bright daddy! You touched so many lives in such a positive way, your ripple was pure LOVE and it will keep on rippling for eternity. ✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by iamdjanggo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from manny iamdjanggo, click on at the bottom under it