Liberty Jennja @Jennja
My daddy isn't expected to live thru the night. Filled with so much sadness right now, can't stop crying.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DADDY!!!

✨❤️✨11:11✨❤️✨
11:11 PM - May 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 May, 04:05
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (zhangdaye) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 May, 09:28
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
12 May, 09:08
Much love Jenna.
🙏❤️🙏

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 May, 01:42
Very sorry for your loss.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 01:05
I'm so blessed you were my daddy, rest in peace in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father.

I miss you so much already daddy, you were such a good man, a kind and gentle soul. You taught me so much about life...to never give up and always have faith, to fight until the very end and finish the race strong, to show love and grace and compassion for fellow man and so much more. Your light shone so bright daddy! You touched so many lives in such a positive way, your ripple was pure LOVE and it will keep on rippling for eternity. ✨❤️✨

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 May, 05:39
🙏🏻🥺❤️

Sherry Slape @sslape
14 May, 05:40
Lost mine 12 years ago. I will tell you i can still feel him with me even though he is gone physically. Can still hear him talking to me. He may be gone in the physical but trust me he is not gone from you. Bless you and may the face of Yehoveh shine upon you.

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
12 May, 06:58
God Bless you and your family through these extremely difficult times. My Father is my Role Model and rock. May you find peace within Patriot.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
12 May, 06:44
🙏🥲❤️

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
12 May, 06:07
🙏🙏🙏

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 May, 06:07
Raying for your dad, you and entire family. WWG1WGA

Andrew Bringthepain @UncleTedsNephew
12 May, 06:04
2 year ago I lost my dad. That was the time he passed. It was tough but that time gave me reassurance that he was in good hands. God Bless.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 May, 05:58
🙏🙏🙏

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 May, 05:54
Prayers Hugs for you and family! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 03:47
Reach out... hold my hand... I got you... everyone here has got you.. THEY will feel your hand reach out...all of us.....where we go one.... you know we are with you....💗💓💗💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 03:55
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Thank you💗🙏🏼💗

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 03:42
We are with you... God has called them to Him.. we are still here...for a reason... this war is so different...spiritual... but I remember flying a spitfire during the blitz....my dad was 10 years old at that time in London..... 😔

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 03:28
Daddy passed away about 40 minutes ago and is home in Heaven with God. He is no longer suffering or in pain. The hearts of those who love him are hurting tonight. May you rest in peace daddy. 😢🙏🏼

Alycat 777 @alycat777
12 May, 09:44
🙏🙏So sorry for your loss Jenn. God bless your Dad.🙏💞

Mark Scoggin @Hope
12 May, 12:30
God bless you and your family. Debbie and I are praying for you all.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
12 May, 01:50
Love and prayers sent your way. WRWY 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🕊

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
12 May, 01:36
So sorry ! 💔
Please feel all our hugs !
XO

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 May, 01:35
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
12 May, 01:24
Prayers❤️

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
12 May, 01:19
Can’t hit the like button on this. Prayers for you and your family for comfort and peace during this time. 🕊🙏

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 May, 01:02
May he be free of all suffering and rise into the light of a blessed new Life.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
12 May, 12:43
Sending a warm hug.

Pink Totter @Totter
12 May, 12:42
💔💗🙏💗💔💗🙏💗💔

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 May, 12:39
Prayers for you all now.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 May, 12:39
🙏😔🙏

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 May, 12:37
If she pines for you Sir, your honor is intact.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
12 May, 12:31

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
12 May, 12:26
Prayers for you and your family!