Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 01:40
Hacker Finds HORRIFIC Website with THOUSANDS of Child Predators | Horror Stories with Hackman - YouTube

This chilling story is enough to make your stomach turn as Ryan Montgomery shares the details of how he became involved and uncovered a website that led to t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Tens of thousands of names. I am nearly certain that the sheer number of predators out there is why this movie has had to drag on as long as it has. Thank you for posting this.
04:01 PM - May 09, 2023
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 12:10 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Pedophiles are Pathological Satanic Abusers! They can NOT be rehabilitated! Pathological means IRONED ON their BRAIN & SOUL! Even castrating, pathological pedophiles does not stop them from continually abusing, innocent children.

Death Sentence!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 May, 04:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I still vote for a bat and 5 minutes with the abusers arms tied to his back!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 May, 04:16
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
maybe they should come to florida for a pedo Disney vacation and meet the sheriff of polk county? after october 1, 2023, that is...

https://nypost.com/2023/05...

The new law, which goes into effect Oct. 1, allows the Sunshine State to seek capital punishment when an adult is convicted of sexual battery of a child under 12.

While Republicans hold supermajorities in both chambers of the Florida Legislature, the measure was co-sponsored by a Democrat and passed with bipartisan support.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 May, 11:17
This has been ignored for generations! I can proudly say I broke my family's cycle! I know my mother was abused as a child. They all new the mentally challenged uncle was a bad guy to be around kids but they let it happen anyway. Then Clinton gave CPS a bottomless check to allow CPS to up the numbers of kids pulled from their family for paychecks
A foster couple in Dallas pa just got raided on the 5th...they were allowed to adopt 4 of their fosters...the police found 1 sleeping naked on top of garbage with a dirty comforter.....cops all said how disgusting the stench of the house...no pop up visits??? No home inspection??? Nope here's your check now do as you want

arba happihr @arba
10 May, 03:33
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I hear you
They made it easy to traffic children
Pretending to care all along.
The child on the Milk carton was a good start for them.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 May, 03:40
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Yes a lot of these Foster parents (not all) are not good at all and evil infiltrated these foster groups. Many stories allready. A lot of these Foster cases are also not needed at all. Most of those parents are in debts, and if guided well, it is not neccesary to place these children somewhere else. But there are a lot of jobs depending on this bad system, and so those people keep this bad system going. They dont do a good job in screening these foster parents:
a lot of them are pedo's 😡. Sorry to tell this.

09 May, 04:37
You don't want to know the real number.

[they] are not human.

Generational curses are a real thing.

So is Jesus Christ!

#BlessUp

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 May, 05:07
People on anonup have always reminded us to pray.
This thread is important for it show us why prayer is so absolutely necessary.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 May, 12:18
You are correct that I don't want to know but I do know. I have seen enough for 17 lifetimes. I resist posting most of what I come across regarding this subject but every once in a while it's important to remind ourselves why we're here. Thank you.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 May, 04:36
Pedophiles are inhuman.
We have learned that some of the beings that live among us are not human.
If some of these predators are not human beings, they should be removed from the earth. [Extrajudicially]

09 May, 04:39
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
10 May, 12:14
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
NO DEALS!