Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 01:40
Hacker Finds HORRIFIC Website with THOUSANDS of Child Predators | Horror Stories with Hackman - YouTube

This chilling story is enough to make your stomach turn as Ryan Montgomery shares the details of how he became involved and uncovered a website that led to t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 May, 04:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Tens of thousands of names. I am nearly certain that the sheer number of predators out there is why this movie has had to drag on as long as it has. Thank you for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 04:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You don't want to know the real number.

[they] are not human.

Generational curses are a real thing.

So is Jesus Christ!

#BlessUp

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You are correct that I don't want to know but I do know. I have seen enough for 17 lifetimes. I resist posting most of what I come across regarding this subject but every once in a while it's important to remind ourselves why we're here. Thank you.
12:18 AM - May 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
10 May, 04:55
As a child in the 50s/60s, my sisters and I lived it. Everywhere you turned, fathers. uncles, neighbors, so-called friends of the family. I believe the numbers are exponential now, as they were never stopped. I'm here for the Children. 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
10 May, 06:22
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
I grew up in the 70's and 80's. My mother died in a car accident when I was three. My dad started molesting me shortly after and stopped when I was 17 and moved out.
I'm just one and my story isn't as bad as most.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 03:36
Nana, like millions I believe, was raised in a loving family in an area and lifetime where until recent years I did not really understand that this existed as it does.
I had no idea of the D.U.M.Bs or the Reptilians and Dracos.
I had no idea that human trafficking even really involved children this way nor to this depth of evil, thought it bad enough to be women.
Until God demanded I join this party and pay attention to the children 4 + yrs ago I had no idea this stuff was happening.

I had worked in local govt and knew of the corruption my whole life but believed it to be more of a mafia style thing.
And even the mafia's public image bad as they were did not go after women and children.

PEOPLE OF THE WHOLE WORLD MUST SEE THIS ENOUGH THAT IT MAKES EVERYONE SICK!
OR
it will be forgotten in a week.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 May, 04:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
100 percent

10 May, 12:21
You Sir, are a warrior.

#BlessUp

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 May, 10:30
JFKJRFAN is a True Warrior of the Heart (19/10/1)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 03:37
Yes he is and has been for decades!