Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 01:40
Hacker Finds HORRIFIC Website with THOUSANDS of Child Predators | Horror Stories with Hackman - YouTube

This chilling story is enough to make your stomach turn as Ryan Montgomery shares the details of how he became involved and uncovered a website that led to t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 May, 04:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Tens of thousands of names. I am nearly certain that the sheer number of predators out there is why this movie has had to drag on as long as it has. Thank you for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Pedophiles are Pathological Satanic Abusers! They can NOT be rehabilitated! Pathological means IRONED ON their BRAIN & SOUL! Even castrating, pathological pedophiles does not stop them from continually abusing, innocent children.

Death Sentence!!
12:10 PM - May 10, 2023 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 May, 04:16
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
maybe they should come to florida for a pedo Disney vacation and meet the sheriff of polk county? after october 1, 2023, that is...

https://nypost.com/2023/05...

The new law, which goes into effect Oct. 1, allows the Sunshine State to seek capital punishment when an adult is convicted of sexual battery of a child under 12.

While Republicans hold supermajorities in both chambers of the Florida Legislature, the measure was co-sponsored by a Democrat and passed with bipartisan support.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 05:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Amen!! 🙏🙌🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 May, 04:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I still vote for a bat and 5 minutes with the abusers arms tied to his back!!!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 07:03
In response I am Keri to her Publication
🙌 and that’s still too easy of a sentence!! 🤦‍♀️