Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Hacker Finds HORRIFIC Website with THOUSANDS of Child Predators | Horror Stories with Hackman - YouTube

This chilling story is enough to make your stomach turn as Ryan Montgomery shares the details of how he became involved and uncovered a website that led to t...

01:40 PM - May 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 May, 05:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Adds a whole new meaning to the Q posts that state "WE HAVE EVERYTHING".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
10 May, 03:28
Aloha
This is a major EYE opener!
Great post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 03:27
These ppl are more evil and sick than most human minds even have the capacity to imagine.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
10 May, 12:21

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
09 May, 08:37
This is way nesera/gesera will never happen. Why give gifts to these types of people.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 May, 01:15
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
[they] won't make it thru the Storm...

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
10 May, 03:41
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
They will have to go back to country of origin to receive nesara/gesara. Problem solved!!!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
09 May, 07:37
I can’t even watch anything like this anymore, it really puts me in a low vibration headspace of wanting vengeance for these children, if thou shall not kill wasn’t a commandment I would become a huge vigilante. I hold them in my prayers and donate to those who rescue them! 🙏🌹 I don’t know how this man exposing all of this stays sane with those images he has seen, my heart and prayers go out to him also for his bravery on exposing these putred sickos!

arba happihr @arba
09 May, 07:35
Aloha
This young man will never be the same.
Not even animals treat their young like this.
These are cold blooded, heartless beings!
They need to be annihilated
they are a danger to humanity. imo
Do you know how many humans will throw up listening to this. Many
Here comes the truth
The truth can be painful.
It's imperative!!!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 May, 06:37
Actual animals do not have the capacity to
do this to each other or their offspring, and
our "authorities" are like- meh.. this hero
hacker/investigator is the real deal, so are
we to believe that this evil is being shutdown
and all the kids rescued--after seeing this I
have big doubts now

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 May, 05:35
Millions, within the family homes. Traumas passed down generation after generation.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 05:40
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Fact.

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
09 May, 05:26
I know it's so important for us to continue to expose this stuff but it is so hard to watch and hear this crap. He's a hero and so glad for what he's doing.

09 May, 05:43
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
It is painful. Not nearly as painful as they have endured.

#BlessUp

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 May, 05:01
SICK beings! 😡

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
09 May, 04:13
😭

09 May, 04:34
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 May, 04:10
These people can't be human. Sick MF's

09 May, 04:33
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I agree! Soulless beings...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 May, 04:01
Tens of thousands of names. I am nearly certain that the sheer number of predators out there is why this movie has had to drag on as long as it has. Thank you for posting this.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 May, 11:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This has been ignored for generations! I can proudly say I broke my family's cycle! I know my mother was abused as a child. They all new the mentally challenged uncle was a bad guy to be around kids but they let it happen anyway. Then Clinton gave CPS a bottomless check to allow CPS to up the numbers of kids pulled from their family for paychecks
A foster couple in Dallas pa just got raided on the 5th...they were allowed to adopt 4 of their fosters...the police found 1 sleeping naked on top of garbage with a dirty comforter.....cops all said how disgusting the stench of the house...no pop up visits??? No home inspection??? Nope here's your check now do as you want

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 12:10 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Pedophiles are Pathological Satanic Abusers! They can NOT be rehabilitated! Pathological means IRONED ON their BRAIN & SOUL! Even castrating, pathological pedophiles does not stop them from continually abusing, innocent children.

Death Sentence!!