judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
Patriots I have a important question for you:
How do I find a therapist who specializes in PTSD.
My whole life I have had things happen to me and been told to buck it up and shut up and I thought I had a good handle on it until my bro in law died and I couldn’t go to his funeral
If you can any help or tips would be great
09:48 AM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
07 May, 12:53
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I’m sorry to hear of your troubles. ☹️ Processing grief is harder when pent up inside of you. Do some yoga, breathing exercises; take a shelter dog 🐶 out for a walk, drink alkaline water, eat healthy. Get the toxins out.

I like Dr Joe Dispenza and Bruce Lipton to listen to while walking. They help me refocus/reframe. I haven’t done Dr. Joe Dispenza’s meditations yet (house full of foster dogs!), but hear great things about it - esp for those who feel they have PTSD.

Feel free to DM me. I’m told I’m good to share problems with 🥰. Friends seek out my advise (I’ve done/seen a lot; and, I’m a Virgo😂).

The key is: funerals are for the living, not those who’ve passed. He knows you care. Just talk to him directly. He’s around, just in a different energy form. 😇

An “upset” is just an expectation that was not met. You had a reasonable expectation to attend the funeral. But, HE likely would not want you to associate his passing with other’s stupid actions. Let Go & Let God. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Lbship @lbship
07 May, 11:04
Try EFT it seems to help a lot. ( emotional freedom technique) Known as Tapping. Hope you feel better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

07 May, 10:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thank u Mandy. As I type this I a balling my eyes out.

07 May, 10:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I couldn’t get it to work but I know you are in TS rt? Can I dm you there.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 May, 10:10
i am sorry to hear of your painful experiences.
i have had more success w microdosing mushrooms for PTSD. i have done 81 doses over 11 months now with amazing results...
mushrooms changes the way your brain normally perceives habitual thoughts. so for grieving your brain will change the negative into a positive if that's what you want but have problems with unwanted reoccurring invasive thoughts. it helps turn the bad thoughts into good memories, and those gut wrenching feelings invasive thoughts bring into warm feelings of love. i would recommend researching micro dosing psilocybin for ptsd or i can help answer any questions you may have. i pray you find the answer you seek to help you cope and stay strong. remember you are just as worthy of attention and love as anyone else is... dont let someone belittle you even if they are your Family. sending you love and good vibes. enjoy your day

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 May, 10:08
You have a Master Therapist in Jesus. No human can top that. No drug will help. In an instant, upon your solid belief in Him, you can be healed. He knocks at your door and waits for you to answer. If you want His help, I can show you the answers in His Word to apply to your heart.

I've placed you onto my prayer wall. 🙏

In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I have already passed that test and know whom I serve and believe in him

Ange Love @LoveM
Secular therapists have an agenda...

Connect to God and be thankful daily for your healing. This sends the message that you are already healed✨💕

Feed your soul, body (learn natural nutrition) and mind with purity✝️be authentic to you regardless of other's beliefs and you will heal and grow with God being led by His Holy Spirit🙏🏻✨🕊💕🌱

Salt water seems to aid the healing process too ( either ocean or salt bath)🐚

Reading Psalms and Proverbs is a good place to start🙏🏻✝️

#JesusIsTheWayTheTruthAndTheLife

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
07 May, 10:05
Find an EE System near you. They are expanding everywhere across the US. One we have in our state, offers a free session to Veterans monthly. Find a location near you. I do believe this helps treat PTSD. :)

https://www.eesystem.com/

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 May, 09:58
Finding a good church and getting close to God makes everything else irrelevant. There is no greater feeling of love joy peace and happiness then becoming one with God.

07 May, 10:16
In response James Dean to his Publication
Actually my old church is what has contributed to some of my PTSD. My family and I were severely mistreated. My trust in the secular church has been greatly diminished.
Look I have believe in Gid and Christ my whole life and it’s not the spiritual I have problems with it’s the people around me that has constantly denied me my own way to grieve and go thru issues my own way. I have been held responsible for the choices of others when I had nothing to do with thier choices. It would be literally a chapter in a book if I tried to explain it