judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 May, 09:48
Patriots I have a important question for you:
How do I find a therapist who specializes in PTSD.
My whole life I have had things happen to me and been told to buck it up and shut up and I thought I had a good handle on it until my bro in law died and I couldn’t go to his funeral
If you can any help or tips would be great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
i am sorry to hear of your painful experiences.
i have had more success w microdosing mushrooms for PTSD. i have done 81 doses over 11 months now with amazing results...
mushrooms changes the way your brain normally perceives habitual thoughts. so for grieving your brain will change the negative into a positive if that's what you want but have problems with unwanted reoccurring invasive thoughts. it helps turn the bad thoughts into good memories, and those gut wrenching feelings invasive thoughts bring into warm feelings of love. i would recommend researching micro dosing psilocybin for ptsd or i can help answer any questions you may have. i pray you find the answer you seek to help you cope and stay strong. remember you are just as worthy of attention and love as anyone else is... dont let someone belittle you even if they are your Family. sending you love and good vibes. enjoy your day
10:10 AM - May 07, 2023
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it