judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 May, 09:48
Patriots I have a important question for you:
How do I find a therapist who specializes in PTSD.
My whole life I have had things happen to me and been told to buck it up and shut up and I thought I had a good handle on it until my bro in law died and I couldn’t go to his funeral
If you can any help or tips would be great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
I’m sorry to hear of your troubles. ☹️ Processing grief is harder when pent up inside of you. Do some yoga, breathing exercises; take a shelter dog 🐶 out for a walk, drink alkaline water, eat healthy. Get the toxins out.

I like Dr Joe Dispenza and Bruce Lipton to listen to while walking. They help me refocus/reframe. I haven’t done Dr. Joe Dispenza’s meditations yet (house full of foster dogs!), but hear great things about it - esp for those who feel they have PTSD.

Feel free to DM me. I’m told I’m good to share problems with 🥰. Friends seek out my advise (I’ve done/seen a lot; and, I’m a Virgo😂).

The key is: funerals are for the living, not those who’ve passed. He knows you care. Just talk to him directly. He’s around, just in a different energy form. 😇

An “upset” is just an expectation that was not met. You had a reasonable expectation to attend the funeral. But, HE likely would not want you to associate his passing with other’s stupid actions. Let Go & Let God. 🙏🏻
12:53 PM - May 07, 2023
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it