judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 May, 09:48
Patriots I have a important question for you:
How do I find a therapist who specializes in PTSD.
My whole life I have had things happen to me and been told to buck it up and shut up and I thought I had a good handle on it until my bro in law died and I couldn’t go to his funeral
If you can any help or tips would be great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 May, 09:58
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Finding a good church and getting close to God makes everything else irrelevant. There is no greater feeling of love joy peace and happiness then becoming one with God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
Actually my old church is what has contributed to some of my PTSD. My family and I were severely mistreated. My trust in the secular church has been greatly diminished.
Look I have believe in Gid and Christ my whole life and it’s not the spiritual I have problems with it’s the people around me that has constantly denied me my own way to grieve and go thru issues my own way. I have been held responsible for the choices of others when I had nothing to do with thier choices. It would be literally a chapter in a book if I tried to explain it
10:16 AM - May 07, 2023
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 May, 11:58
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
It's okay, you have no need to explain. There is no good man they're only are those that try to do good. I'm sorry for the mistreatment from others. I hope you build a union with good friends that support you and walk away from those that don't. 🙏