judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 May, 09:48
Patriots I have a important question for you:
How do I find a therapist who specializes in PTSD.
My whole life I have had things happen to me and been told to buck it up and shut up and I thought I had a good handle on it until my bro in law died and I couldn’t go to his funeral
If you can any help or tips would be great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 May, 10:08
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
You have a Master Therapist in Jesus. No human can top that. No drug will help. In an instant, upon your solid belief in Him, you can be healed. He knocks at your door and waits for you to answer. If you want His help, I can show you the answers in His Word to apply to your heart.

I've placed you onto my prayer wall. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
I have already passed that test and know whom I serve and believe in him
10:10 AM - May 07, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
07 May, 11:10
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Then give it ALL to Him! NOONE cares more or knows more about you and what you have been threw than HIM. He is a life changer. I talk from experience. I have been to over a dozen therapist in my life because of very traumatic experiences and NONE of them could help and ADMITTED they couldn't. At 15 years old (at the time) they said I lived the life of a 45 yr old. One therapist became to emotionally involved. Others wanted to prescribe pills. I needed the emotional pain to go away. Not drugs!
One day during a very dark moment I finally called out to Jesus crying, pleading to take the pain and a peace and love like I have never felt before came over me. I gave Him ALL of of. I surrendered to HIM. I am now healed although it did take some time. I now feel blessed because I can truly understand others that need help. 💕🙏🙏