Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 10:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 February, 10:21
no deal.

thank you Modi!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
09 February, 09:27
So VK INDIA is in. feeling good vibe.

God Wins donated @GR2021
09 February, 02:35
I stand with the above on his stand conspiracy theory. Being my birth country, I am very unsure about Modi. He has encouraged religious discrimination and fanaticism but i hope Trump and he shared a lot of good talks and hoping it will get better for India from here on.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
09 February, 01:32
And the USA doens't do sh!t. They do impeachments and they gavel but they do nothing. Yep things have to get in place, got it - but I guess India is less corrupt so it takes less time - a lot less time. Still standing, but getting shelled every moment of every day.

God Wins donated @GR2021
09 February, 02:42
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
You are mistaken about corruption in India ...I grew up in India and the corruption from the lowest to the highest level of politics and business is astounding. Justice takes years and one may as well be dead due to old age waiting for a case to be heard. India needs to clean up! Also election integrity needs to be checked. I am only hoping Trump/Modi talks were very beneficial in the interest of the country and its people.

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
09 February, 12:45
GI=16🤔🍿🍿🍿
probs have 1 more week to go till FRYDAY the 19th but this week would be SWEET😉💥

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
09 February, 09:48
At least some are taking actions!
Unlike the US and Canada !

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 February, 09:28
VK following dropped from 479>>475
Q475 is a great reminder

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
09 February, 09:58
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
more like this one!!! #208
http://www.rizvitraverse.c...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 February, 09:26
Yes!! #MIGA , #MAGA , #M🌎GA

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
09 February, 09:18
Good morning VK and Patriots! Sending you all sunshine vibes from South Florida. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸☀️☀️God is in charge ☀️☀️😊

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 February, 09:48
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
Good morning Florida! Back at ya from Kansas 💚💜💙

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 09:15
MOTHER OF..
WHATAFUCK

COME ON
MOTHER OF GOD

when #namaste bullshit #vaccione #genocide OF #Modi

meets india style #jacket

you get

#JESUIT
#ROME
#ROMA

THIS IS DAVOS
MODI IS THE WORST
BESIDE HE LOOKS LIKE A GURU

BY THEIR WORK YOU WILL KNOW HIM
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

JESUIT LOOK ALSO xD

09 February, 09:16
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
09 February, 09:01
Comeuppance and all that! SLAP!!!!!!

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
09 February, 08:59
Good Morning VK!!! Good Morning Patriots!!! God is good all the time! 🙏💕🙏

09 February, 08:54
GO INDIA
KILL 1/3 OF MILLIONS

16 states on 11 January,

Modi had announced that India would be
“world’s largest #Vaccination ( #genocide ) programme”.

“Health workers, government as well as private, will be vaccinated first of all. ☠️👌

Sanitation workers, other frontline workers, defence forces, police and other paramilitary forces will also be vaccinated in the first phase.”

#Oxford - #AstraZeneca #vaccine Covishield and the indigenously developed - #Covaxin by Bharat - #biotech . - #Vaccination

#13 -
countries, US, Brazil, Germany, UK, France, and

09 February, 08:55
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

09 February, 08:38
THE RESPONSE CONSIST IN KILL WITH #TOXIC
#FAKE
#vaccines
AS MUCH PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
AS PART OF

#vatican - #ROME - #agenda - #2030

#300 MILLIONS BY AGOST

300 = MAYBE #COMMITE OF #300

or #ROME - #ROMA

AGAIN IN PLAIN SIMPLE

ALL 3 PLAY #Games - #300 - #30

#vaccine #India #VACCIONATION

#USA MILITARIY OR NOT

#Trump OR NOT

THIS IS SATANISM #HUMAN #sacrifice YET

https://asia.nikkei.com/Sp...

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#nothingcanstopwhatiscomin

09 February, 08:32

American Girl @Americangirl
09 February, 07:39

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 February, 07:33
💯

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
09 February, 05:39
Modi used to often come to visit Sai Baba in Puttaparthi. Many years ago Baba told him he would be PM. We are always watching his actions closely and never sure where he stands. Yet many of his actions so far have been good. We hope the divine hand continues to guide him.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
09 February, 05:51
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
modi was there when Sai Baba was alive? just asking because never heard about this story! but yeah he's good man

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
09 February, 04:19
what I miss?

09 February, 09:09
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
MODI FROM #India

AT #illuminati
GATHERING OF
#Davos
#FORUM
FOR A MORE HUMANTIARIAN AND MODERN
#genocide

T n January 28, 2021, from the website of the World Economic Forum shows India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi

World Economic Forum,
n Davos, Switzerland. (AFP)

INSTANT TRANSLATION

"I MODI, I AM A REPTILE
AND
I AM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ALL FUCKING #RETARDS

#namaste

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

https://www.hindustantimes...

NAMASTE RETARD

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 February, 04:12
India is a place of knowledge of Torus❣️ Quantum Energy Flow of God-Human-Earth and stars.☺️
🌎☯️◯=♾

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
09 February, 05:52
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
i am from India, please telk me about torus!? please enlighten me 🙏🏽🕉️

09 February, 09:27
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
NOW FOR #genocide

ENJOY

" IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ALL OF YOU

MILLIONS OF DISGUSTING RETARDS "

NAMASTE - NAMASTE - NAMASTE

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 February, 04:02
Hi VK asking for help - Is this important?
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
10 February, 01:25
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Interesting,

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 February, 04:07
Been getting drop 1202 for at least two weeks!(palm branch symbolises victory, triumph, peace and eternal life) Either am doing something wrong or getting confirmations.
As for Thunberg, in one breath she says "the choice is yours to make" and in the next
"I can assure you that your children and grandchildren will hold you accountable! How's that for a deal?!" Doesn't this classify as bullying?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 February, 12:52
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Greta's family are Antifa-Bolshevic indoctrined. I don't want to support anything they promote.

World Wide @worldwide
09 February, 03:55
Modi!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
09 February, 01:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
GI=16🤔

probably too soon cuz impeachment hearings but wishful thinking. Fryday 19th would be 30 days from inauguration... done in 30👀

PagareisK Pagareis @Pagareis17
09 February, 03:01
💪
Go!!!
🐸

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
09 February, 02:58
My daughter is autistic and I'm furious they use this woman as a puppet. Great parenting (snark loud and clear).

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 02:55
Super Cool!