Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 February, 02:53
Go India!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 09:09
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
MODI FROM #India

AT #illuminati
GATHERING OF
#Davos
#FORUM
FOR A MORE HUMANTIARIAN AND MODERN
#genocide

T n January 28, 2021, from the website of the World Economic Forum shows India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi

World Economic Forum,
n Davos, Switzerland. (AFP)

INSTANT TRANSLATION

"I MODI, I AM A REPTILE
AND
I AM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ALL FUCKING #RETARDS

#namaste

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

https://www.hindustantimes...

NAMASTE RETARD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
09 February, 11:18
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
interesting

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 February, 12:16
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
🤣😂🤣 Namaste retard 🤣😂🤣 All religious people should realize what a sacreligious practice vacccination is and abomination of Gods perfect creation. Jesus healed because he said he only saw the perfection of God in others and thereby, brought forth their perfected state of being. His vision and knowing it to be true was that strong and steady that he could make a dead man rise again. For the follow the sceince types, tell them to read the safety insert that comes with the vax for once in their life. Ask them why Homeopathy isn't the number 1 remedy if the principle of the vax is sound?