JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 08:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OG @kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:01
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Let's Go!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 12:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 April, 12:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sorry to hear that Nana. I saved this info from a Q Research post. It's worth looking into.

Anon tried it and this is what he reported:

"Hi Anons.
Biofag report on personally tested recent research. Had severe back pain 4 years. It is gone. Did more than just antibiotics, and will explain later in a report. However, the FIRST thing I did was antibiotics.
What happened.
9 days after first course only one leg was going numb where as before treatment, both legs went numb in 8.5 minutes on average. After that antibiotic treatment last October, left leg took 20 minutes and left leg took 40 minutes to go numb.
Since it is obvious there was some kind of bone infection going on, I thought I would share this article for anons with back pain.
cont'd

28 April, 09:09
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you hun, I will check into it.
I have not only the issue with the spine but also with joints, muscles, and bones all over.
The only correlations I have been able to draw between so many doctors I lost count, procedures, and tests is that
#1 Antibiotics do help some
#2 Hormone production is affecting it all some how.
#3 There has been no way or treatment I can find that eliminates the massive inflammation in my body.
#4 I have a severe allergy to ticks.
Hoping for medbeds.

I have had issues with my back ever since the stuck a needle in my spine in 84 when my son was born.
I will check it out.

Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
29 April, 11:08
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thanks I have tried much of this.

29 April, 11:08
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thanks I have tried much of this.