JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 08:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OG @kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:01
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Let's Go!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓
12:17 PM - Apr 27, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
05 May, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Saying prayers for you, Nana and hopefully you will find relief soon. Nothing worse than back pain! 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 07:53
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Thank you hun!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 May, 05:18
You might want to look into 'Low Level Laser'.. Red light.. you can buy pads for your back.. tit reduced inflamation, and blood viscosity and thereofr reduces pain.

My Mum had chronic pain in a btched ankle job and my son tried it on her just messing about and the next mornign she awoke and got out of bed and made only after making it to the bathroom relaised she was not limping and it was pain free... it lasted a good long while. I just noticed the other day she was struggling again so I will have another go and see..

But people are sharing impressive, immeadiate results.... that last... it also helps heart and reduces myocardial risk. Oxygenation of the blood.. and they showed us this with the election voting slips... the infra red was important for healing..

All the light/sound modalities... vibe and frequency based healing...

I would love it if this made a difference to you.

05 May, 01:39
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Where did she get this?

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
03 May, 04:26
prayers for comfort and healing.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 May, 04:22
My knee has been keeping me up at night. I have no pain meds about to go to the cbd store, I hope you feel better and that it will pass.

03 May, 04:27
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Prayers, that is painful as well.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
03 May, 08:32
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
What kind of knee pain? Has it been operated on, or is it something else?

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 May, 04:19
Prayin for you Mama.

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
03 May, 04:16
Try and find some Doxycycline. Floridasharkman highly recommends it and it work really well with Ivermectin. Worked faster for me than Zpack.

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 May, 04:16
May God perform a miracle and restore your back to perfect health.

connie wright @cowri
03 May, 04:14
🙏🙏🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 May, 04:12
Not to overwhelm you with a suggestion, but have you tried the castor oil compress? Use a old towel or cloth.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 May, 11:56
Try manual physiotherapy: this realy works.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 May, 11:51
🙏🙏🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 May, 12:12
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Paramahansa Yogananda: The Secret Teachings of Jesus the Yogi | Jesus in India
Where was He, between his 13th and 30th year in this live? He was in India.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Paramahansa Yogananda: The Secret Teachings of Jesus the Yogi | Jesus in India - YouTube

There is a distinguishing difference of meaning between Jesus and Christ. His given name was Jesus; his honorific title was “Christ.” In his little human bod...

kolibri @kolibri
30 April, 08:17
🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
30 April, 05:18
I am late but my prayers for you are sincere, dear Nana. 💗🙏

Try dimethyl sulfoxide / DMSO cream, it is a real pain killer without any side effects. Cream min. 1-2 x daily or more. DMSO goes through the skin immediately "like a hot knife through the butter". Highly recommended.

30 April, 08:04
In response Love Life to her Publication
😘

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
30 April, 08:05
In response Love Life to her Publication
Interesting. I have some but have never used it. Any info or experience you have with it would be much appreciated

June Banasik @JuneB
30 April, 03:17
I hope your back is feeling better, Nana!
I can relate! Some things to try: 1. Custom orthotics for your shoes.2. Exercise to get the blood flowing followed by stretching or foam rolling. YouTube has good videos on foam rolling and for stretching, my favorite is: https://www.yogabody.com/h... . 3. https://creationlightship.... has amazing healings! Q speaks so highly of this, too! 4. Add electrolytes to your water, as drinking too much water deplete your electrolytes. 5. Heat the muscle. Ice the joint. 6. Boron supplement can help with increasing bone strength and decrease arthritis. 7. For good quality, low cost rife healing, check out: https://www.youtube.com/wa... Listen with headphones. 8. Celery juice does me wonders. Also, eliminate sugary food which increases inflammation and paralyzes the immune system.

30 April, 03:43
In response June Banasik to her Publication
Thank you for the help hun. At this point every little bit helps, but I have been dealing with this and trying some of these things as well over the yrs, about 30 yrs now with the last 10 to 15 being the worst.
At this point I am afraid that I am past most of the treatments resulting in extended relief and mobility..
If the med beds do not pan out, I will be forced to try a surgery to fuse because the pain is now no longer tolerable long term.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
29 April, 11:37
💖 Praying for Nana‘s healing and recovery 🙏🏻 Thank you almighty GOD 🙏🏻

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
29 April, 11:15
🙏🙏🙏❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
28 April, 11:59
Nana we are praying for you. Sending you lots of love and healing light.
💕🙏🕯🙏💕

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 April, 11:37 (E)
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer.

Your child, who I know and love as “Nana” is suffering as You know. She is such a fighter for her brothers and sister, and I am praying to You for healing for her. Please let it be Your will that whatever the problem, that it is small and that she be healed easily and quickly. We need her with us in this war against the dark, and in fighting form.

Whatever Your will, Father, please bring Nana and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen.

29 April, 11:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
😘🙏Thank you so much my fren.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
28 April, 11:15
Healing prayers for you Angels.

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 April, 11:13
Sending you prayers. Hope you heal quickly.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 April, 11:09
Me too. Seeing chiropractor for 2.5 months now, I’m crooked everywhere. Started seeing an acupuncturist other day. I’ll see how that goes. Prayers up for you❤️

28 April, 11:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Prayers for you too hun, I sure hope it helps.
Many of the Chiropractors have the DRX machines as well that stretch the vertebra apart. That helps early on for a while.

Silver Cat @silvercat
28 April, 10:58
Prayers for you!

28 April, 11:04
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😘

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
28 April, 10:36
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 April, 10:33
Maybe Giqong if you can do it & Chiropractor if you can’t. Cold not heat on injuries to reduce swelling to reduce pain. After the crisis, I used an inversion table to help get over a bicycle crash that hurt my back. Arnica oral & topical helps. Please be careful if your spine is in danger. You know your body. Love & prayers.
❤️🙏❤️

28 April, 11:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Thanks I am keeping it iced down 24/7.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
28 April, 10:18
Try acupuncture. I have had several issues completely remedied through acupuncture. I have witnessed someone that couldn't walk without a walker and assistance to dancing through the door of the naturopathic doctors office I worked at. Ahhhh -mazing.

28 April, 11:06
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Thanks I will look into that as well. At this stage any little help is great.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 April, 10:09
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
28 April, 10:07
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 April, 10:06
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
28 April, 10:03
Nana have ever tried tens unit. Easy to use , stick ons with little zaps you control. A friend of mine swears by it for her bad back. Prayers for you , we need you on this battle field 🙏 ❤️

28 April, 11:07
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Thank for sharing, but yes I have a couple different kinds.