JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 08:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OG @kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:01
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Let's Go!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 12:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 April, 12:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sorry to hear that Nana. I saved this info from a Q Research post. It's worth looking into.

Anon tried it and this is what he reported:

"Hi Anons.
Biofag report on personally tested recent research. Had severe back pain 4 years. It is gone. Did more than just antibiotics, and will explain later in a report. However, the FIRST thing I did was antibiotics.
What happened.
9 days after first course only one leg was going numb where as before treatment, both legs went numb in 8.5 minutes on average. After that antibiotic treatment last October, left leg took 20 minutes and left leg took 40 minutes to go numb.
Since it is obvious there was some kind of bone infection going on, I thought I would share this article for anons with back pain.
cont'd

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you hun, I will check into it.
I have not only the issue with the spine but also with joints, muscles, and bones all over.
The only correlations I have been able to draw between so many doctors I lost count, procedures, and tests is that
#1 Antibiotics do help some
#2 Hormone production is affecting it all some how.
#3 There has been no way or treatment I can find that eliminates the massive inflammation in my body.
#4 I have a severe allergy to ticks.
Hoping for medbeds.

I have had issues with my back ever since the stuck a needle in my spine in 84 when my son was born.
I will check it out.
09:09 PM - Apr 28, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 12:31
Sounds like an epidural? I had one for my second c-section. I agree that the ivermectin paste is worth a try. Dirt road discussion talks about Lyme disease all the time. The information is tough I know. Try to figure out what is causing it. I did do some ozone therapy which helps but expensive. I take milk thistle for inflammation. Perhaps allergic to certain foods, oils? If you have allergies to ticks I do suggest getting on the ivermectin. They carry parasites

29 April, 11:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thanks, yes I do the ivermectin periodically.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 April, 12:18
Have you tried?....
https://www.contrabandcure...

29 April, 11:08
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thanks I have tried much of this.

29 April, 11:08
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thanks I have tried much of this.

Silver Cat @silvercat
28 April, 11:07
this may sound strange, but may be worth a try: Ivermectin. Get the paste in the tube. Take about 1/8th teaspoon a couple times a day. Everything you have described sounds like a parasite ifection that may have gotten there w a needle in the spine. You can also try alternating it with the febendazole in the tube.

28 April, 11:09
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thanks hun but I do take the ivermectin on a regular basis already.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
28 April, 11:10
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I'm with you on that silver, it sure wouldn't hurt to try !!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 April, 09:55
Oh, my God! Needle in the spine.

Dearest Jesus, bring your mighty power of healing to Nana of AnonUp, and put forth the call to all her angels to soften and relax the pain in her body with complete healing. Jesus, also bring the med beds which use God's frequencies and have been kept from us. In Jesus Name I Pray. Hear me, Lord.

28 April, 11:13
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Thank you hun. 😘

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 April, 09:39
Have you tried to join Penny Kelly's tea and consciousness Q&As?

You don't even have to be a patreon member to sign up for one. Last night was the sign up for May, so it will be another month before you could get in.

She has not said this, but she seems to be reading Akashic records. She did have a kundalini awakening and can diagnose anything without you even teling her what your symptoms are. If you want more info, let me know.

Maybe we will have access to medbeds before June. Praying for your recovery.🙏❤️🙏

28 April, 11:18
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Sure, thanks, please send me contact infor and I will check her out.