JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 08:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OG @kimrunner unleashed, LET’S GO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 12:17
Nana will be out today.
May be off and on for a few days.
Battling trying to avoid the Hospital.

Have had bad back issues for yrs really but the last couple of days something has changed and the ante has been raised extremely.

Prayers would be appreciated, it seems I may have maxed out on pain tolerance and mobility. 😓

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 May, 05:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You might want to look into 'Low Level Laser'.. Red light.. you can buy pads for your back.. tit reduced inflamation, and blood viscosity and thereofr reduces pain.

My Mum had chronic pain in a btched ankle job and my son tried it on her just messing about and the next mornign she awoke and got out of bed and made only after making it to the bathroom relaised she was not limping and it was pain free... it lasted a good long while. I just noticed the other day she was struggling again so I will have another go and see..

But people are sharing impressive, immeadiate results.... that last... it also helps heart and reduces myocardial risk. Oxygenation of the blood.. and they showed us this with the election voting slips... the infra red was important for healing..

All the light/sound modalities... vibe and frequency based healing...

I would love it if this made a difference to you.

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
05 May, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Saying prayers for you, Nana and hopefully you will find relief soon. Nothing worse than back pain! 🙏

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 April, 09:55
Those are the vibes:)