Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
If I told you somone here on AU thinks he's expendable, that he feels like he doesn't matter. He isn't seeing the value he adds or the difference he makes here and everywhere he goes. What would you tell him? 🖤🤍
05:17 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
27 April, 07:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Each and every single one of us counts! We are all on the same boat together rather big or small of any accounts. If this person feels like nothing is being delivered, I would like this person to know that God would make sure this person does not miss out on anything because he’s always had (have) been loved. I sincerely wish I could give him a hug knowing that at times I had felt that same way before. It’s okay. Nobody is perfect but we are perfect in God’s image. Don’t forget that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 08:41
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
26 April, 02:33
I bet he would be one of the first to lift someone ELSE up. So he needs to realize that he is just as valuable to all of US as he would feel we are to the world. I understand, it’s easy to feel like you don’t matter… but how can we possibly know Gods plan or his enormous amount of love? We are diminishing his power when we think we don’t matter in His plan.

26 April, 03:35
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 April, 09:57
Feelings can come and go.....but FACTS remain.

Everyone has unique giftings from God.....everyone is special in their own way. Everyone is important......consider the physical body for a moment. The mouth, eyes, nose, and ears, etc,,,, are all out front. The hidden members are the heart, lungs, kidneys,etc...the mouth wouldn't be able to function without the "Hidden Organs" working together. All parts of the body are very important and significant.

When I have feelings like this on occasion, I tell them to sit down and shut up.....
I keep plugging along....I cheerlead myself.....I can choose to quit or stay the course.

Sounds like your friend needs some tender, loving, care!!!

Major Thomas @GroundControl
26 April, 12:12

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
25 April, 09:45
He matters..we all matter! That’s why we are here. Tell him please that he is loved and we need him. ❤️🙏❤️

25 April, 09:46
In response janice marie to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
25 April, 08:18
Every soul counts.
✨🕊✨

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
25 April, 08:18
Stay the course, find what you can to enjoy the journey.
It’s always our choice how we see this world, but knowing the truth, and then still continuing to love and fight the good fight, is a noble cause.
Create a ripple of happiness around yourself, and moments of fulfillment will return.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 April, 08:06
Tell Him Never Give Up!!
We have all felt alone at times, here and away from here!
And Not Everyone agrees with everyone all the time! But Love Is Here, You Can Feel That Too! ❤️😘☺️🥰🙏🏼
Thats what drew us here in the first place!
❤️WWG1WGA❤️

Ana Tate @Anatated
25 April, 08:03
Think in terms of military.
Not every service person is trained/meant for every battle.
For instance, the highly trained forces aren’t sent into the battlefield. They work behind the scenes on special operations that benefit the whole. Everyone from the clerk to the elite forces play a role in the victory and w/o each one working their assigned tasks, the troops grind to a halt.

A carrier group sails with many ships and a sub travels silent, deep and alone. The carrier group looks more important because the resources used can be seen. This doesn’t mean the lone sub is expendable.

Many times, the best fighters are reserved for the final battle. They’re fresh and have had time to study the enemies tactics. Which is why I believe that some of us are being kept off twit. ( @martingeddes )

Your time will come. Until then. Learn all you can to prepare for the fight.

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
25 April, 07:26
tell him he is not alone.
we are a collective conciousness. we are a minute awakened cell in a whole infinite plethora of light and love.
giving up is not allowed..🤗👍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 07:21
No one here is "expendable." Instead we are each "valuable." There is coming a time when friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family who have been slumbering will be rudely awakened. We have been blessed with time to seek answers to what is and has been going on. We can provide them with insight & encouragement that they will desperately seek. Especially for those who fear the end of the world is at hand. What they won't understand is that it isn't "our world" that is ending but the evil, lying, manipulating, murderous psychopath's world that is ending. We are witnessing and participating in Biblical events. God brought us here for a reason. We all have been "called." Trust in God to guide your every step.
God Wins!
Which means win too!
WWG1WGA

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
25 April, 07:16
The fact that he's on AU & is expanding one's consciousness to truth/the hidden truths & is open mind (not resistant, due to MK mind program on the old beliefs/paradigm) is ENOUGH to make one's contribution to shifting this world out of darkness. WE are all pieces to the 5D Earth Puzzle. Keep BELIEVING in oneself, who can overcome all fears, transcend the 3D reality-fear systems (ALL fake systems, banks/media/govt/school/church etc) to stand up & fight for future of children. ✨

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
25 April, 07:12
There is a reason each and everyone of us is here, no coincidences
That means You!
Your needed, your part of a truly beautifully amazing collective
1 is all....you are 1 and all

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
25 April, 07:11
We love ❤️ you and we need you ❤️

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
25 April, 06:54
Everyone here is an intricate part of this plan! Noone is more or less important than the other! We are here to shine light in the darkness!! We need you! We need your light! It's a collective thing!😘keep shining Fren!

Ange Love @LoveM
25 April, 06:52
Read the story of David and Goliath again🙏🏻✨🕊David was the "little" guy that slayed the giant❤️🎶🐝

Our strength comes from God and where I would guide those I care about to, because I found out it only matters that I found favor in God's Heart🙏🏻✨✝️❤️

Sending hugs🤗💕

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
25 April, 06:48
conscious connections you may not see but we are here to help when in need. Virtual hugs and know you matter!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 April, 06:48
Everyone here is important...Like grains of sand on a beach...If you take one grain of sand away...It's not the same beach...He's just as important as any one of us here are...Keep the faith things are about to get better soon...You already put in the work...We've won...At least stick around for the finale and the prizes I say ;)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 April, 06:59
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Not Important @Notimportant
25 April, 06:44
Creator consciousness KNOWS & all connected KNOWS & the transfer of his information into the aether/ether KNOWS & that's is all that matters & that is most important☀️👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
25 April, 06:40
It is the everyday interactions; every little bit what you can do there helps. The Holy Spirit can guide you once in a while to do something.

These times are such that the unfolding events will start to unlock some of the people. It seems to me that the people are starting to see that they are not really represented and have not been represented. Recently I've been coming across people who have started to see through some of it, and being there for them is quite important. They'll think they are alone too.

So I'm doing what I can to make it more visible, or connect a couple of dots for them. It's not that much per day, but it starts to accumulate over time. It's been easier for me to do this in real life in these couple of years.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 April, 06:39
I would say he/she matters ,we all matter .This is the way you can make a difference in this world
"Collective consciousness "
We all love you ❤🇨🇦

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
25 April, 06:27
It takes but one drop to make a ripple that affects the entire universe.

25 April, 06:56
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
💧

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
25 April, 06:14
I would tell him I feel the same way but I know that in God’s eyes I am worthy. That’s all that really matters. He created us and He loves us!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 April, 06:12
Small accounts matter. Where did I hear that? lol Everyone here is so precious in their own special way. On the odd occasion that I post something, most times it hardly gets a mention. Maybe people don't always know what to say, like I will read various posts but not comment on all of them. I do seem to see the same ones over and over though, so maybe something in the algorithms??

25 April, 06:56
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I know VK said that to us a long time ago and I've brought him saying it back up from time to time myself. 😊🤍

I am Keri @Lionessheart
25 April, 06:11
I'd tell him he's not the only one to feel this way and is not an easy habit to break
Every single one of us are here for a reason

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 April, 06:09
YOU MATTER WE ALL MATTER

"I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands." (Isaiah 49:16)

"Receive ye one another, as Christ also received us." (Romans 15:7)

"Comfort yourselves together, and edify [build up] one another." (1 Thessalonians 5:11)

https://mwtb.org/blogs/see...

https://www.kingjamesbible...

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
25 April, 06:02
I'd say most of us feel invisible on most of these platforms... Most big accounts don't like to interact with the little guy and most people just scroll by unless they see a big account even if they like a post they won't press the like button... With that said it doesn't mean you don't have a place here or that you are not important. The ego is a very complicated thing. Stand 10 feet tall even when you feel like an ant. Your opinion of yourself is the ONLY opinion that matters. As for everyone else... A little interaction would only make us stronger... It doesn't hurt to acknowledge others posts

America First @Realdeal
25 April, 06:44
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Just like high school got to be the popular one or click or if they don’t agree that you disagree with a million dates they post and don’t happen they shun you is what it is

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 April, 05:56
We all play our part and if he's on here we all have seen him and we all have used something he has posted. Stay strong we made it this far!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 April, 05:49
Every single one on us plays a part on this journey. Without you we’ve weakened the link. No matter what you are here because God deemed you necessary and vital to this mission. Never give up, never give in and give no quarter to the enemy. We go forward together. Where we go one we go all.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 April, 05:47
Every single one of us are a piece of this puzzle even if you are a silent bystander or a loud mouth. Without your soul this puzzle in never complete. You are here because God sent you here.