Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 April, 05:17
If I told you somone here on AU thinks he's expendable, that he feels like he doesn't matter. He isn't seeing the value he adds or the difference he makes here and everywhere he goes. What would you tell him? 🖤🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Feelings can come and go.....but FACTS remain.

Everyone has unique giftings from God.....everyone is special in their own way. Everyone is important......consider the physical body for a moment. The mouth, eyes, nose, and ears, etc,,,, are all out front. The hidden members are the heart, lungs, kidneys,etc...the mouth wouldn't be able to function without the "Hidden Organs" working together. All parts of the body are very important and significant.

When I have feelings like this on occasion, I tell them to sit down and shut up.....
I keep plugging along....I cheerlead myself.....I can choose to quit or stay the course.

Sounds like your friend needs some tender, loving, care!!!
09:57 AM - Apr 26, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it