Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
How is the plan allowing for this? Children are being drugged and butchered at these clinics. Wasn't the plan to save the children? Help me understand why these clinics are popping up so fast now.
03:35 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
18 April, 01:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We're not going to win this with 'good vibes.'

I've come to the conclusion that we are no longer witnessing a WH vs BH battle. We are in the midst of 2 (or more) factions of BH's vying to take control of the world during the brief vulnerability as the banking system collapses.

I've taken the black pill.

It is possible WH's are waiting for their moment while the BH behemoths battle it out, to take on the exhausted victor. I no longer have any faith in this. Merely noting that it is possible.

Meanwhile, we will continue to die, to be subtly or overtly poisoned, to be demoralized by the lack of even one significant arrest (or even a natural retirement of a BH politician), to be tricked/starved into eating the vax that we fought demons and our own families to avoid, to be marginalized by entrenched legacy media and academia.

I feel very, very betrayed and can no longer excuse WH's inactivity in protecting the kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 04:10
In response Water Mark to his Publication
The term black pill was coined to make truth seekers feel like they are doing something bad or wrong by sharing the truth.

They realized calling us "conspiracy theorists or tin foil hat wearers was a badge of honor, so they needed to appeal to our sense of wanting to be aligned with the light, the white, pure, and good. So, they came up with truthing is now black pilling, a bad, wrong and evil thing to do.

We can stop the colored pill talk. It's pharmakeia/matrix language.

What is happening is reality. Telling others about it is telling the truth, same as always.

The Draco and Annunaki are battling it out for control of the prison planet and its soon to be transhuman slaves.

There is a third party that has been stepping in giving them choices to help and ascend or face a galactic tribunal and will co-function with humans for our final liberation from both.

They can't do it for the humans. WE have to face reality and do it ourselves for the most part. The truth just

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 April, 01:52
Don't know the source/accuracy of these charts Alcyone, but FWIW it has to be dealt with by people [free will cannot be messed with] on a local level. Use our voices to be heard by authorities permitting this abomination.
I pray enough parents see the evil in this and at the very least steer away/at best boycott them. Vast majority see thru the narrative - those who don't should at least hear from others in the community how wrong this is for the children.
Ultimately, humanity's salvation is in God's hands, but humanity also has a duty, a responsibility, to live by God's laws, not break them!
These are testing times. I pray for all the innocents. I will pray these charts are not accurate,

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 04:19
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
You are an anon, you can do searches and easily confirm it. Really? You can get to the truth. I started to state by state and it would appear there are even more than the chart shows.

Go ahead, we are anons, this is what we do. Search Pediatric Gender Clinics in California and watch the long list of websites load. Stunning.

The final hour is not the time to stick our heads in the sand because we don't like what we see or it doesn't fit the narrative of the White hats. If their mission requires disinformation, its disobedient of the 9th commandment and the entire mission is not of God for that reason.

These are Militarily minded extraterrestrials fighting for control of things here.

Lean into God and follow Christ best we can, yes. Our complacency in watching this and saying and doing nothing is being noted.

We fail as followers of Christ if we watch the sheep get lost and taken in by wolves.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
16 April, 03:45
My thinking? Remember that anons are not the problem. The problem is the people still slumbering who need to be shown. Needs to be soo in-their-face that they'll start to pay attention to it.

These clinics are supposedly popping up everywhere so that it will appear as if many would be willing to give up their kids to this.

Here they are pushing shrinks and psychological medication for kids. I suppose this is already the norm elsewhere? This should never have happened either.

I guess we need to be vocal about this, but I'm not sure if the show is intentionally railroading this in. Possible link to "meek shall inherit the land"?

Regardless, trust God. I don't know the future, but whatever the meaning of this is, I have confidence that this is still the best way.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 04:29
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Whose children are anons okay with being sacrificed to these butchers who also cause permanent damage with the hormones so others can see it's wrong? If they don't see it's wrong now, what would change their view a year from now?

Washington State legislature just passed a bill that makes it legal for children to be taken from their families if they do not consent to butchering and drugging their children, who are convinced to do it in school.

This is REALLY happening. Maybe the people who need to snap awake are those watching this manifest before their eyes as if it's just a movie.

You speak of God. A top ten commandment is to not bear false witness.

Do you understand what that means?

"The Movie" violates the 9th commandment. Whose god is running this show I ask?

arba happihr @arba
16 April, 01:37
We really don't know anything
We are listening and watching
How do you really even know
What is truth
We don't know jack!
Keep God in your heart,
do not let God slip away and pray
Enjoy the life you have at this second
Time can change in a blink!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 April, 01:58
In response arba happihr to her Publication
WE KNOW AND GOD DECIMATES HIS FOOKIN ENEMIES< buncha pussies the devils.

18 April, 01:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
GOD ain't a liar, HE GIVES WISDOM< FK THEM TRESTLE BOARDS OF SATANIC RETARDATION>

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 01:29
There should not be ANY!
If, IF, this is real we need to manifest hard on this all coming to a head by October this year.

The White Hats have a sequence of events that must happen prior to an October Military take over.

We all need to manifest this, and I MEAN SERIOUSLY EVERY DAY CREATE IT IN YOUR MIND, SPEAK IT OUT LOUD AS IF IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

See these demons brought to justice and removed from our planet.
They are TRYING HARD WITH ALL OF THIS to keep us focused on their negative evil bullshit.
We have to post it, yes, to help others see the truth, but QUICKLY move away from it and do not dwell on their negatives, old souls,
WE MUST BE BRIGHT LIGHT EVERY DAY.

For those of us that can help continue to post to move the event horizons without allowing the negative in we need to continue but if these negatives are truly getting to us, please ignore them and just focus on your light and the ppl around you.
I know you are aware Alcyone but others my not be.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 05:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What you call "negativity" is reality.

Addressing reality, and being responsive to it is an act of caring. To ignore reality as if it isn't happening is delusional. It's not healthy to be in denial of the truth, or facts, especially truth-seeking anons. If one needs to look away to cope, I understand. That is not me. Those who can't face the worst will be made to become it. It's law. Be careful

Who has yet to wake up to this,? Every sleeping human I know knows of them; it's being pushed in their children's schools and new curriculums, in public libraries, in advertisements, a TV series called I am Jazz, in entertainment, Disney movies, Netflix has 13 new shows on trans kids, in the news, it is everywhere now.

If something were "getting to me" it would be the growing complacency here.

What if I told you, there are things many of us know you need to still wake up too? The alarms went off years ago Angel.

May all be given the eyes to see and the ears to hear.🙏💛

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 April, 04:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Psyop within a psyop comes to mind. Is this reality or being placed on a map to show what good have happend. Hard to say...i share it and bring attention to it but have on my shelter of God. We must remain strong...they want us divided 💜🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
16 April, 01:26
$$$. ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

16 April, 06:56
Absolutely NO REASON even ONE should exist, fkn despicable.