Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 03:35
How is the plan allowing for this? Children are being drugged and butchered at these clinics. Wasn't the plan to save the children? Help me understand why these clinics are popping up so fast now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
Don't know the source/accuracy of these charts Alcyone, but FWIW it has to be dealt with by people [free will cannot be messed with] on a local level. Use our voices to be heard by authorities permitting this abomination.
I pray enough parents see the evil in this and at the very least steer away/at best boycott them. Vast majority see thru the narrative - those who don't should at least hear from others in the community how wrong this is for the children.
Ultimately, humanity's salvation is in God's hands, but humanity also has a duty, a responsibility, to live by God's laws, not break them!
These are testing times. I pray for all the innocents. I will pray these charts are not accurate,
01:52 PM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 04:19
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
You are an anon, you can do searches and easily confirm it. Really? You can get to the truth. I started to state by state and it would appear there are even more than the chart shows.

Go ahead, we are anons, this is what we do. Search Pediatric Gender Clinics in California and watch the long list of websites load. Stunning.

The final hour is not the time to stick our heads in the sand because we don't like what we see or it doesn't fit the narrative of the White hats. If their mission requires disinformation, its disobedient of the 9th commandment and the entire mission is not of God for that reason.

These are Militarily minded extraterrestrials fighting for control of things here.

Lean into God and follow Christ best we can, yes. Our complacency in watching this and saying and doing nothing is being noted.

We fail as followers of Christ if we watch the sheep get lost and taken in by wolves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 April, 12:40
Haven't seen EM's tweet this article references
We need more of this

https://www.theblaze.com/n...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 April, 12:51
An example of organised resistance - not on same subject, but inspiring.
https://anonup.com/thread/...