Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 03:35
How is the plan allowing for this? Children are being drugged and butchered at these clinics. Wasn't the plan to save the children? Help me understand why these clinics are popping up so fast now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 01:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There should not be ANY!
If, IF, this is real we need to manifest hard on this all coming to a head by October this year.

The White Hats have a sequence of events that must happen prior to an October Military take over.

We all need to manifest this, and I MEAN SERIOUSLY EVERY DAY CREATE IT IN YOUR MIND, SPEAK IT OUT LOUD AS IF IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

See these demons brought to justice and removed from our planet.
They are TRYING HARD WITH ALL OF THIS to keep us focused on their negative evil bullshit.
We have to post it, yes, to help others see the truth, but QUICKLY move away from it and do not dwell on their negatives, old souls,
WE MUST BE BRIGHT LIGHT EVERY DAY.

For those of us that can help continue to post to move the event horizons without allowing the negative in we need to continue but if these negatives are truly getting to us, please ignore them and just focus on your light and the ppl around you.
I know you are aware Alcyone but others my not be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Psyop within a psyop comes to mind. Is this reality or being placed on a map to show what good have happend. Hard to say...i share it and bring attention to it but have on my shelter of God. We must remain strong...they want us divided 💜🙏
04:31 PM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it