Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 03:35
How is the plan allowing for this? Children are being drugged and butchered at these clinics. Wasn't the plan to save the children? Help me understand why these clinics are popping up so fast now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
We're not going to win this with 'good vibes.'

I've come to the conclusion that we are no longer witnessing a WH vs BH battle. We are in the midst of 2 (or more) factions of BH's vying to take control of the world during the brief vulnerability as the banking system collapses.

I've taken the black pill.

It is possible WH's are waiting for their moment while the BH behemoths battle it out, to take on the exhausted victor. I no longer have any faith in this. Merely noting that it is possible.

Meanwhile, we will continue to die, to be subtly or overtly poisoned, to be demoralized by the lack of even one significant arrest (or even a natural retirement of a BH politician), to be tricked/starved into eating the vax that we fought demons and our own families to avoid, to be marginalized by entrenched legacy media and academia.

I feel very, very betrayed and can no longer excuse WH's inactivity in protecting the kids.
01:56 PM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 04:10
In response Water Mark to his Publication
The term black pill was coined to make truth seekers feel like they are doing something bad or wrong by sharing the truth.

They realized calling us "conspiracy theorists or tin foil hat wearers was a badge of honor, so they needed to appeal to our sense of wanting to be aligned with the light, the white, pure, and good. So, they came up with truthing is now black pilling, a bad, wrong and evil thing to do.

We can stop the colored pill talk. It's pharmakeia/matrix language.

What is happening is reality. Telling others about it is telling the truth, same as always.

The Draco and Annunaki are battling it out for control of the prison planet and its soon to be transhuman slaves.

There is a third party that has been stepping in giving them choices to help and ascend or face a galactic tribunal and will co-function with humans for our final liberation from both.

They can't do it for the humans. WE have to face reality and do it ourselves for the most part. The truth just

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
18 April, 05:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you, Alcyone.

If we are chattel in an interstellar war and have to 'do it ourselves'; that is like expecting Helen Keller as a child to fight the Mongol hoards solo with a stick.

We are blind, deaf, completely confused and crying with frustration without a patient guide. Most of us can't fully sense the world and energy around us, let alone manipulate it. All the while the demons delight in devouring us slowly and most people don't even understand that they are being consumed.

Our only real asset is our value as a commodity (slaves are fed and sheltered) but these evil powers have shown that they are willing to destroy most of their heard to stay in control.

I can be grateful for any off planet help we are receiving but without some sort of breakthrough or reveal, we aren't likely to shake off this technologically superior force.