Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 03:35
How is the plan allowing for this? Children are being drugged and butchered at these clinics. Wasn't the plan to save the children? Help me understand why these clinics are popping up so fast now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
16 April, 03:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
My thinking? Remember that anons are not the problem. The problem is the people still slumbering who need to be shown. Needs to be soo in-their-face that they'll start to pay attention to it.

These clinics are supposedly popping up everywhere so that it will appear as if many would be willing to give up their kids to this.

Here they are pushing shrinks and psychological medication for kids. I suppose this is already the norm elsewhere? This should never have happened either.

I guess we need to be vocal about this, but I'm not sure if the show is intentionally railroading this in. Possible link to "meek shall inherit the land"?

Regardless, trust God. I don't know the future, but whatever the meaning of this is, I have confidence that this is still the best way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Whose children are anons okay with being sacrificed to these butchers who also cause permanent damage with the hormones so others can see it's wrong? If they don't see it's wrong now, what would change their view a year from now?

Washington State legislature just passed a bill that makes it legal for children to be taken from their families if they do not consent to butchering and drugging their children, who are convinced to do it in school.

This is REALLY happening. Maybe the people who need to snap awake are those watching this manifest before their eyes as if it's just a movie.

You speak of God. A top ten commandment is to not bear false witness.

Do you understand what that means?

"The Movie" violates the 9th commandment. Whose god is running this show I ask?
04:29 PM - Apr 16, 2023
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
16 April, 07:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I wasn't OK with parents vaccinating kids with the mRNA jabs either (or with many other things in general), but it still did happen. Many times the choice isn't mine to make. All I can do is to tell the truth and trust that God will turn it for the better. Who knows, maybe it will be possible to heal those affected?

A lot of stuff can happen in a year. We are looking at the advent of WWIII, financial sector collapse, complete loss of credibility for mass media, and people starting to pick up on child molesters. I see utterly damaging revelation possibilities starting to form up.

Lots of the evil that Ministry of Education has mandated is trickling down to local level here. Yet regardless of what I speak and object about this in the board meetings, this stuff passes until parents turn up the pressure and make their position clear.