Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 April, 06:20
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you for this. Wonderful info. Who is this Aussie lady?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
03 April, 03:39
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
Her name is Barbara Oneil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
01 April, 11:41
Amazing information I never heard before! Excited to try for multiple ailments! Thank you🙏

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
13 April, 05:11
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
Thanks for reposting this!! I was thinking about this video the other day but I didn't save it and wanted to watch again. 😊

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
01 April, 06:34
A few drops of sweet oil (castor oil) in the ears is more effective than antibiotics for ear infections. My sister used it for all 5 of her kids & their earaches cleared up without having to buy any prescription medications. Someone told me it's also good if you're constipated & desperate for quick relief - one teaspoon makes quick work. Was told not to injest it during pregnancy due to risk of triggering early labor. Not sure if that is factual as I didn't want to test that theory.

memes matter @NoComment
01 April, 07:36
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
No wouldnt wanna test that theory,i have one on early labor and thats the gyno her self 🔎i think they enduce early labor
Some of them or some of us fill in [the checkmarks] for it to "occure" 🔎after covid the theory was more a hypotheses as deathnurses and docs made them self visible

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 April, 03:50

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
01 April, 02:07
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
You will laugh but I have 2 bottles... Great video!!!

Golden Times donated @Golden
31 March, 11:46

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
31 March, 05:55
Very informative, thank you.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 March, 05:39
Wow, thank you for the post and subsequent comments helped as well! 👍😊❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 March, 02:12
Amazing!! 😊

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
31 March, 02:07
Intimidated And Censored: What Really Happened To Barbara O'Neill? | TM Episode 6 - YouTube

Over the last few years Barbara O'Neill has been on the receiving end of many media attacks. How did this all begin and how did it lead to her being banned f...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 March, 06:59 (E)
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
What they did and are still doing to Barbra O’Neill was and is absolutely wicked! I would rather try a homeopathic or naturopathic remedy any day before resorting to Big Parma drugs to cure anything. Thank you for sharing the video.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
31 March, 01:21
Thanks for sharing ♥️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 April, 06:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thank you for posting. Great info.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 April, 06:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Just bought the book - thanks Mandy! 🙏❤️
What brand castor oil do you recommend?

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
31 March, 12:35
Thank you so much for sharing this!🙏 My dad has had problems with one eye. He goes for a monthly shot - directly in the eye. Of course it has never helped. I am going to buy some castor oil for him today and have him start doing the nighttime compress. Praying this heals his eye.

Barbara O'Neil is such a blessing. 💛🙏

memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 03:25
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
🥲❤️🤲

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
31 March, 11:35
I use castor oil every night around my eyes

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
31 March, 11:19
Thank you for sharing this, if anyone has any link to the original video, not tik tok, or any info on who this beautiful woman is in the video, please let me know! Blessings & thank you

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
31 March, 11:34
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Her name is Barbara O’Neill. I’ve been watching her tictok videos all morning.
Here she is on YouTube. She’s a gem 💜
https://youtu.be/YgjzY6cyX...
27.02.2016 - Barbara O'neill - Natural remedies - YouTube

**For more inspirational messages or to contact our Pastors, please check out our website: http://www.rocsda.co.nz **

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 March, 11:01
WOW............ 😳🔥💗🙏

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
31 March, 10:52
May God richly bless you for posting this 🙏

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
31 March, 09:29
I use Castor oil all the time. Love it!
I had a stye on my eye not very long ago. I put a drop of colloidal silver three times a day and organic cold pressed Castor oil at night. It was completely gone in two days.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
31 March, 03:25
👏💓 Thank you for sharing this! Never heard about it being used in the eyes for cataracts and glaucoma. Castor oil packs are one of those natural remedies that is relaxing, completely pain-free, and easy to do. But, best of all, they actually work!

Castor oil packs have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote healing, improve circulation and reduce inflammation for thousands of years. The use of applying castor oil topically can be traced back to medical textbooks in Egypt as early as 1550 B.C.

Castor oil works by stimulating your lymph and liver function by increasing your lymphocyte count, which allows the body to speed up the process of removing toxins from your tissues. Lymphatic congestion is a key factor in inflammation and disease. So, if you have an autoimmune disease or most other health issues, you are likely struggling with a sluggish lymphatic system where toxins are building up and making you sick.

memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 04:24
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
That was perfect 🔎☕😊castor oil penetrates deep i.e like you saudy, goes into the lymphs and acts as an oil pull
I use it for my scalp and hair,i make rosemary oil

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 March, 04:34
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
So you don’t ingest it? Thank you want to try