memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 02:21
God Morning AU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
31 March, 03:25
In response memes matter to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’“ Thank you for sharing this! Never heard about it being used in the eyes for cataracts and glaucoma. Castor oil packs are one of those natural remedies that is relaxing, completely pain-free, and easy to do. But, best of all, they actually work!

Castor oil packs have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote healing, improve circulation and reduce inflammation for thousands of years. The use of applying castor oil topically can be traced back to medical textbooks in Egypt as early as 1550 B.C.

Castor oil works by stimulating your lymph and liver function by increasing your lymphocyte count, which allows the body to speed up the process of removing toxins from your tissues. Lymphatic congestion is a key factor in inflammation and disease. So, if you have an autoimmune disease or most other health issues, you are likely struggling with a sluggish lymphatic system where toxins are building up and making you sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
That was perfect ๐Ÿ”Žโ˜•๐Ÿ˜Šcastor oil penetrates deep i.e like you saudy, goes into the lymphs and acts as an oil pull
I use it for my scalp and hair,i make rosemary oil
04:24 AM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Only Organics @Organic
31 March, 06:59
In response memes matter to her Publication
How do you use it on your scalp? Like a shampoo?