memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 02:21
God Morning AU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
01 April, 06:34
In response memes matter to her Publication
A few drops of sweet oil (castor oil) in the ears is more effective than antibiotics for ear infections. My sister used it for all 5 of her kids & their earaches cleared up without having to buy any prescription medications. Someone told me it's also good if you're constipated & desperate for quick relief - one teaspoon makes quick work. Was told not to injest it during pregnancy due to risk of triggering early labor. Not sure if that is factual as I didn't want to test that theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
No wouldnt wanna test that theory,i have one on early labor and thats the gyno her self πŸ”Ži think they enduce early labor
Some of them or some of us fill in [the checkmarks] for it to "occure" πŸ”Žafter covid the theory was more a hypotheses as deathnurses and docs made them self visible
07:36 AM - Apr 01, 2023
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it