memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 02:21
God Morning AU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
A few drops of sweet oil (castor oil) in the ears is more effective than antibiotics for ear infections. My sister used it for all 5 of her kids & their earaches cleared up without having to buy any prescription medications. Someone told me it's also good if you're constipated & desperate for quick relief - one teaspoon makes quick work. Was told not to injest it during pregnancy due to risk of triggering early labor. Not sure if that is factual as I didn't want to test that theory.
06:34 AM - Apr 01, 2023
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsFrog in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
01 April, 07:36
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
No wouldnt wanna test that theory,i have one on early labor and thats the gyno her self 🔎i think they enduce early labor
Some of them or some of us fill in [the checkmarks] for it to "occure" 🔎after covid the theory was more a hypotheses as deathnurses and docs made them self visible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396