memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 02:21
God Morning AU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 April, 06:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Just bought the book - thanks Mandy! 🙏❤️
What brand castor oil do you recommend?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 April, 06:23
Thank you for posting. Great info.

Lily B.... @LilyB
01 April, 08:39
I use it on my eyebrows and right now am using it to get rid of a maxoid (gel-benign) cyst on my finger. It's almost gone after applying C.O. and covering w/ a band-aid 8 hrs. a day for 2 weeks.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 April, 08:29
amazing post Mandy thank you

Selah 321 @Selah
01 April, 12:01
I have ordered the book, very intrigued, I have used castor oil for many things, I hope to learn more uses. I believe that we have many remedies that are not being used.

Adam Green @AdamGreen
01 April, 03:52
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…This is where i started.......... Www.Topoffer1.com

Green 8700 @Green8700
31 March, 11:27
Hi beautiful, I just ordered the book and some oil. Going to try it on my eyebrows and try saturated pads on the soles of my feet and then put plastic bags on. I’m back in the office wearing professional shoes. I don’t think I’ll ever recover from two years of pandemic slippers. I’ll keep you posted. I can’t wait to get the book and the oil. Thank you so much for this great suggestion I remember my mother and my aunt talking about Caster oil.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
31 March, 09:35
What is Kure-it oil?

memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 03:28
Castoroil enhances hairgroath becareful on you're face 😅i use C vitamin serum for Even complextion and coconutoil for skins hydration if you wanna try ❤️🤲

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
31 March, 02:42
😊 Thank you Mandy

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 March, 02:12
Thank you! This is amazing info. 😊

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
31 March, 01:06
This sealed the deal. Thanks so much girl.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
31 March, 12:42
It regrows hair! I had almost lost my eyebrows and lashes due to autoimmune disease. Six months using co topically and they are coming back full!

Camille 317 @Camille
31 March, 01:20
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I've been using it with rosemary oil on my head for about a month. We'll see what happens

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
31 March, 02:01
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thanks for letting me know about the eyebrows.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 March, 12:42
Great info Mandy!!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
31 March, 12:37
Thanks so much, Mandy! 💛