Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
24 March, 10:51 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
A lot of people in the world do not know of or want to follow the fruits of the spirit Sarah. It’s a shame. Think of how much Love would be if we all did that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gematria Student @gems1234
23 March, 06:48
Serah, I prayed, fired up the gematria calculator to run your phrases through. I'm seeing a continuous theme pointing towards Q1044... "HAMMER TIME BABY"! You're the MOST patient person I've ever crossed paths with! Sometimes, you can't TELL THEM, you have to SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS!

LET IT FLY!

ILYE!

Note: my graphics are kinda detailed, if you're on a mobile device it's easier to ZOOM and PAN around if you first SAVE to PHOTOS! Trying to ZOOM and PAN inside a browser on the AU page can be quite challenging!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 March, 11:38
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
1*89= 89
BELIEVE IT =89
8+9=17 = Q

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 March, 10:23
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
🔨⚡️

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
23 March, 03:27
Dark to light. This whole thing is about truth, right? If it’s factual, I would feel better about giving someone a heads up than being silent. Especially if someone ended up getting hurt because of or in part of my silence.

Sherry Slape @sslape
23 March, 03:26
Ephesians 5:6-14, To love your neighbor as yourself by speaking the tuth in love.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 March, 03:12
✨WE ARE ALL CONNECTED - DO NO HARM✨

MOST are bicameral (mind) and stay in bicameral mode & cannot Think For Themselves ... We evolved into being conscious through 'the kingdom of God is Within' ~ Jesus (the God Body)

https://fccdl.in/AAen2vUcL...

Bicameral MIND is prominent on the planet now, BUT many are consciously AWARE we ARE conscious.

The REAL GOoD people fighting these demons (PURE EVIL) have very few followers... AND do NOT ask for $$$.

Listen to this video to hear what is really going on... Gradualization 🌟INlighten Self🌟

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 March, 03:07
Maybe your hesitancy is God wanting to have you wait for His timing. Either way, you won't be keeping it to yourself in this Spiritual War! So when you get the definite urge to share, you will know it is in His timing. Then you will be knowing the guidance and receiving the protection you will need to navigate the reveal and any backlash. You are a Soldier! All will be good. 💞❤️❣️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 March, 03:04
If is hurting others, and you have the proof, then if you don't come forward you are actually a part of it.

I've had to be a whistleblower twice in my life, once against a child advocate group in Los Angeles courts and the fallout was heavy on me and my family. But to stay silent was not an option. Families and children were being harmed. I would do it again, even knowing what I would go through.

Had I remained silent, I would have been part of that immoral and illegal activity. Having proof and knowing = great responsibility. Because they are doing it over and over again, and you have given them time and nothing has changed, there is no other course of action other than to bring it forward and stop the harm.

Also, once you bring it forward and you no longer have that burden on you, you'll be amazed how free you feel. You were carrying their guilt all that time, and it is not your's to begin with.

Tough love is sometimes the best way - get it done, you'll both be better

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 March, 03:02
You are no hypocrite! Everyone sins and repentance that follows sin continues our reformation and regeneration. Who will you say something to? If it’s them they likely won’t change, but they will know good people can see through them. That might be the good that comes from speaking to them. If they target you please bring all of us into it so they know you have backup. I’ve been in a similar situation and the victims often strongly defend the perpetrators.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
23 March, 02:59
If you have documented proof, I would think it would be good to share it. We all need to see it.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
23 March, 02:59
You'll be alright.

Don't feed the Vampires.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 March, 02:58
People are not going to like what I have to say - I started in Jan 2020 looking into suspect things/posts I found on W-ego SOCIAL - I spent about 1 year and 1/2 researching and looking into i-before posting my findings ... what I found was astonishing - all the proofs and info are on W-ego and I have been taken off that platform. (I personally think from the White Hats). We can not be ignorant to think the evil hasn't touched the TRUTH MOVEMENT- at a tune of 90%++ this is across all boards and video makers. Money Laundering/Fake News via Christian "News" channels/Human Trafficking and worse - The reports went un-answered / but I am confident that each and everyone of us is being watched very carefully. .. I also found there are ones in place to damage the Movement - meaning they are putting out misinformation - or posting low vibrational things - I believe they were paid from the PALLETS of money via Obama.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 March, 03:05
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Then of course you have a large majority who may not be bad but they are still sleeping. No one will WAKE UP until the infiltration is gone- MSM TV version is controlled by the White Hats. The sleeping public - they were put into a coma and no one is going to WAKE THEM UP - the door shut a few years ago- I could go on and on - DON't be fooled to think the infiltration stops on this platform - people accuse me of being a divider - I am not - but we do have to separate the Good from Evil/Bad... Everyone seems to be missing the point of this platform and Wego - Digital Solders were meant to take out the evil bad guys on social media - its in the Mantra - I will not stop until everyone that has hurt this Movement or any human -is taken out. This is far bigger than anyone could imagine... People need to stop with the bullshit when TRUTH is spoken - its not negative - its TRUTH - and the TRUTH will set you FREE.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
23 March, 02:56
If it were me, and it was bugging me, I would express my thoughts, without expecting anything in return, no acknowledgement, no agreement, no change. And protect myself from it affecting me.
Voice myself to clear myself & leave the results to God.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 March, 02:53
Follow your gut and your Heart. God will lead you. Love you Lady🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️

23 March, 02:56
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Love you too Pip!
I'm taking my time, gathering my thoughts, praying on it. 🤍

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 March, 02:48
I have been working with some amazing Patriots on another their platform. We have exposed many the past few months. I hope many will see more of this exposure soon. This is a large network that many know. Pure evilness taking place. Will share more soon. Our goal is to help save people throughout this process.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
23 March, 02:48
You will make the right decision! Prayers for you and a calmness for your heart to know that everything will work out for the best!

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
23 March, 02:46
If people r being scammed n u know it share your info. 💜

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 March, 02:43
Flavor your speech with grace yet stay salty.

We are the salt of the earth.

#BlessUp

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:40
Well Nana does not like drama.

However exposing ppl that are doing others wrong is not what I classify as drama.
Having said that I, my whole life, have leaned into giving ppl the benefit of doubt absent of real proof.

If you have "real proof" of people harming others my opinion is that should be revealed.
Harming others intentionally is my red line on this.
Proof is essential.

23 March, 02:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do thousands of screenshots of conversations count as proof?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 March, 02:27
True repentance leaves the repentant filled with disgust for the quick sand they were previously in & compassion for the sinner that finds themself trapped there. True intentions will eventually show a person as either being sincere or a fraud. IMO.

23 March, 02:37
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 March, 02:25
Speak your peace. Now is the time to use our voice and those that know you understand you are trying to protect and guide, not condemn. Do not fear the condemnation of anyone, use your discernment and know that this will attract drama-we are being called to righteous anger-light will shine upon the darkness, but only when we call it out. You know I love you girl.💦

23 March, 02:35
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
That's true, I do not want nor do I mean for this to come from a malicious place which is why I'm taking my time to think on it and get sound advice. I love you too! 🤍

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
23 March, 12:48
The Time now is for you to be selfish for YOUrself. If something makes you happy and brings Joy to your Heart 💖 then it most likely is GOoD. If it doesn't, Sweep it away.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 12:43
Pray for God's guidance, wisdom and discernment. If what you believe is in fact true, than you may have to be the one to shed light on the lies and deception. The Book of Esther may have your answer.

Esther 4:14

14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?”

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
23 March, 12:47
🙏

23 March, 12:55
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
This verse has been on my mind too.

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
23 March, 12:41
Follow your gut. Your gut knows before your head does. But at the same time I think its important to have the receipts so you dont get thrown in the Disinformation Group. Meditate on it and ask for guidance and your answer will come.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 12:37
Pray for discernment 🙏

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 March, 12:33
Once you have seen the TRUTH, you cannot unsee it.

You have a choice.

Act on it or ignore it at your peril.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

//

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 March, 12:31
Let your spirit be your guide.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
23 March, 12:25
if you feel you know something, say something. If you're wrong, it's easy to apologize but if you're right then you've opened someone elses eyes to the problem. That may be the biggest benefit.