Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 March, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Speak your peace. Now is the time to use our voice and those that know you understand you are trying to protect and guide, not condemn. Do not fear the condemnation of anyone, use your discernment and know that this will attract drama-we are being called to righteous anger-light will shine upon the darkness, but only when we call it out. You know I love you girl.💦
02:25 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 March, 02:35
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
That's true, I do not want nor do I mean for this to come from a malicious place which is why I'm taking my time to think on it and get sound advice. I love you too! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 March, 02:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
If you approach this from your heart space you are not judging-I've never had a good outcome coming from a judgmental perspective because we cannot understand the motivations or trauma of others-it's been a lifelong process. If good men and women do nothing, then we have a problem. We use our voice for the voiceless.