Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 March, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 March, 02:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
People are not going to like what I have to say - I started in Jan 2020 looking into suspect things/posts I found on W-ego SOCIAL - I spent about 1 year and 1/2 researching and looking into i-before posting my findings ... what I found was astonishing - all the proofs and info are on W-ego and I have been taken off that platform. (I personally think from the White Hats). We can not be ignorant to think the evil hasn't touched the TRUTH MOVEMENT- at a tune of 90%++ this is across all boards and video makers. Money Laundering/Fake News via Christian "News" channels/Human Trafficking and worse - The reports went un-answered / but I am confident that each and everyone of us is being watched very carefully. .. I also found there are ones in place to damage the Movement - meaning they are putting out misinformation - or posting low vibrational things - I believe they were paid from the PALLETS of money via Obama.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Then of course you have a large majority who may not be bad but they are still sleeping. No one will WAKE UP until the infiltration is gone- MSM TV version is controlled by the White Hats. The sleeping public - they were put into a coma and no one is going to WAKE THEM UP - the door shut a few years ago- I could go on and on - DON't be fooled to think the infiltration stops on this platform - people accuse me of being a divider - I am not - but we do have to separate the Good from Evil/Bad... Everyone seems to be missing the point of this platform and Wego - Digital Solders were meant to take out the evil bad guys on social media - its in the Mantra - I will not stop until everyone that has hurt this Movement or any human -is taken out. This is far bigger than anyone could imagine... People need to stop with the bullshit when TRUTH is spoken - its not negative - its TRUTH - and the TRUTH will set you FREE.
03:05 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it