Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 March, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
People are not going to like what I have to say - I started in Jan 2020 looking into suspect things/posts I found on W-ego SOCIAL - I spent about 1 year and 1/2 researching and looking into i-before posting my findings ... what I found was astonishing - all the proofs and info are on W-ego and I have been taken off that platform. (I personally think from the White Hats). We can not be ignorant to think the evil hasn't touched the TRUTH MOVEMENT- at a tune of 90%++ this is across all boards and video makers. Money Laundering/Fake News via Christian "News" channels/Human Trafficking and worse - The reports went un-answered / but I am confident that each and everyone of us is being watched very carefully. .. I also found there are ones in place to damage the Movement - meaning they are putting out misinformation - or posting low vibrational things - I believe they were paid from the PALLETS of money via Obama.
02:58 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 March, 03:05
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Then of course you have a large majority who may not be bad but they are still sleeping. No one will WAKE UP until the infiltration is gone- MSM TV version is controlled by the White Hats. The sleeping public - they were put into a coma and no one is going to WAKE THEM UP - the door shut a few years ago- I could go on and on - DON't be fooled to think the infiltration stops on this platform - people accuse me of being a divider - I am not - but we do have to separate the Good from Evil/Bad... Everyone seems to be missing the point of this platform and Wego - Digital Solders were meant to take out the evil bad guys on social media - its in the Mantra - I will not stop until everyone that has hurt this Movement or any human -is taken out. This is far bigger than anyone could imagine... People need to stop with the bullshit when TRUTH is spoken - its not negative - its TRUTH - and the TRUTH will set you FREE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396