Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I'd like to ask for prayers for my husband, as some know he recently had a defibrilator implanted as he suddenly developed pretty severe heart failure. Now, after some preliminary testing to find the cause of the HF, he was found to have a blood disorder, his body is making too many red blood cells. We will see a Hematologist Oncologist tomorrow, plus he'll have a CAT scan. This is another layer of worry and distress, something we don't need right now. I do feel that this is partly a Spiritual attack. Please pray for him, that we wouldn't get bad news from the CT scan, and for me that I will be able to keep my emotions in check LOL!! I'm all over the place right now.
Thank you Fam!!!❤️
09:58 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
25 March, 11:59
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 12:10
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
Thank you!! 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
25 March, 11:29
He needs to go to a bio-energy dr.
The hospital will test him to death and never find the problem.
I bet he has parasites causing these problems. More prayers sent

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 12:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Probably not parasites since he's taking Ivermectin. And we are in the middle of nowhere LOL!! No such luck to have a natural dr anywhere near.... we're stuck here for now but moving once he retires. Like so many of us, we are left out in the cold, and my ONLY option is a regular Dr. Just awaiting those MedBeds. BUT I surely do believe that the Lord is going to intervene in his situation😁💖🙏

arba happihr @arba
25 March, 11:27
Sending prayers to you and your husband
A friend had one put in too. He had similar problem
The dr had not turned on the right buttons on defibrillator.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 12:12
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🤦‍♀️ Boy do I believe that!!! It's crazy what we have to deal with right now. 🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 March, 11:23
Lifting up both your husband and you in prayer!
🙏✨💕✨💕✨🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 March, 11:21
🙏❤️🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 March, 11:20
🙏🕊🕊🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 March, 07:35
Lord Jesus you are our Healer, our Great Physician. We pray for your total and complete healing of this beloved husband. Bring comfort and peace to all affected by these health issues and please bring total restoration of physical, emotional and spiritual needs to all. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 10:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you SO much!! 💖

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
24 March, 07:25
Praying for you both🙏✝️💞

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 10:34
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
Thank you so much!💖

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
24 March, 07:24
🙏💗🙏 Praying for you and your hubby!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 10:34
In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication
Thank you so much! 💖

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 March, 07:20
God bless you and your husband, and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 10:35
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you so very much!! 💖

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 March, 07:19
Prayers for you and your husband. May God heal what is going on with his body. May the Lord bless his body to full restoration. God hear our prayers. ❤️ Place your faith and emotions in Gods hands. Faith in what you cannot see or feel. Be blessed and embrace God’s live and allow to work healing miracles. 🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 10:36
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you so very much!! 💖

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:15
❤️🙏PRAYING

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 March, 10:37
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you so much!! 💖

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 March, 08:10
Praying for hubby you and family!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 08:22
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Thank you!!😊 ❤️

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
23 March, 07:15
I just made a prayer for you and your husband. Prayed for strength and good health.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 08:25
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Thank you! 💖

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 March, 03:30
Praying as the Lord holds your husband in His Divine Mercy🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:32
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!!!❤️

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
23 March, 03:18
Prayers up for you and your husband.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:32
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Thank you!!❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 March, 03:15
Prayers of positivity for your husband ❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:33
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank you! ❤️

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
23 March, 02:59
Thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻God bless

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:33
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Thank you!!❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 02:51
Father, please cover both Spirit and Truth and her husband with your healing grace. Help them meet these health concerns with confidence in your love for them and knowledge that You are sovereign over anything that is thrown at them. Evil has no place here Father and I humbly ask that you remove any ability for attacks on their health, emotions and spirit. Send anything not if You back to where it came. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen and Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:35
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
AMEN!!! I come into agreement!! Thank you💖🙌

LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 March, 02:47
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Praying for your strength and your husband's full recovery.

I too can feel the spiritual attacks

God Bless you

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:56
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Thank you!! And I’ll be praying for you too❤️ 🙏it’s such a battle right now! Never have I seen this level of spiritual warfare in all my life!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
23 March, 02:43
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:56
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Thank you!! 💖

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
23 March, 02:37
PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES HEADED YOUR WAY. 🙏😇

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 03:57
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Thank you!!❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 March, 02:36
Ah I am so gonna be praying for him. God bless you sister.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 04:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks Steph!! And still praying against that insurance co… in Jesus’ Name your money comes back to you!!! ❤️🔥

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 March, 02:35
Sending continued prayers, Cath. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please keep us updated.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 04:02
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thank you!! Yes I will 😊❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 March, 02:34
🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
23 March, 02:33
🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:32
Praying for You, God to open doors for Cathy's husband for health, for grace to allow him to stay here to help us battle. In the Blood of Jesus we make this request. Thank you Father.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 March, 02:30
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 March, 01:57
🙏❤️ God bless

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 01:59
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you!! 💖

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 March, 01:55
Prayer for your husband and you 🙏🙏❣️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 01:56
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Thank you!! 💖