Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
The Quadfather @Quadfather
21 March, 10:01
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
If the love of money is the root of all evil, what happens when the financial system is destroyed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 March, 08:33
I believe we are all being tested.

The past few years have shaken me. I was brought up Catholic. Later became a Christian. The whole Galactic thing is new to me....past 2-3 years. At first I got angry and blocked people who spoke of it. They spoke about 3d, 4d, 5d and on up. They said things about Mother ships and I knew I didn't want to be swiped up on one with my family left behind if their frequency wasn't high enough.

Then I saw more posts about God being creator/also called source. Some people say I AM meaning God is within them. Now when I read some of their posts things make sense.

My hope is that every truth is revealed and every lie exposed. I feel God is at my core and I pray all is revealed soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
23 March, 09:29
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 March, 10:17
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 March, 05:37
Testing….1,2,3….Testing. Is this thing on……

some one special to some @godrus
21 March, 06:18
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
there's no 3 just 1, 2...1, 2

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 March, 05:33
Woke up in tears this morning, felt like collective tears

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 March, 05:20
Check - My Amour of God is good!

Arctic anon @Arctic_anon
21 March, 05:18
Learning about their 'techniques in desperation' are also fun.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 March, 05:06
For sure,I agree

arba happihr @arba
21 March, 04:58
They surely are being tested!
I am so glad I passed the last test 😊
It was a doozy too
I am thankful my angels helped me thru it. 😊

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 March, 04:35
Time for THE RUDE AWAKENING...

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 March, 05:17
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Whaaaat

Richie Richard @Richie
21 March, 04:24
Our faith is being tested.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 March, 04:24 (E)
STAND STRONG STAND HUMBLE KNOWING GOD IS WHITH US

Pink Totter @Totter
21 March, 04:14
Yep, coming in from all sides.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
21 March, 04:06
Look here( DJT arrest) …

Not Here(Biden crimes👇)

https://twitter.com/gopove...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 March, 04:37
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
🥳

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 March, 03:57
I know I am. I can't seem to get my real estate going like I have all other years. Everyone is staying put. I went to the grocery store today and almost broke out in tears. I will run out of money soon, I don't know how longer we can keep this up.

anna justice @Truth_
21 March, 05:03
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
If I may ask...What state are you licensed to work in?

NEO ONE @Neo
21 March, 03:54
Mission accomplished.

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
21 March, 03:52
I hope I have passed.
🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 March, 03:52

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 March, 03:50
stay on the path

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 March, 03:45
They are.... ❤

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 March, 03:45
Feel such peace today. How about you?