sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 March, 03:42
Our souls are being tested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 March, 08:33
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I believe we are all being tested.

The past few years have shaken me. I was brought up Catholic. Later became a Christian. The whole Galactic thing is new to me....past 2-3 years. At first I got angry and blocked people who spoke of it. They spoke about 3d, 4d, 5d and on up. They said things about Mother ships and I knew I didn't want to be swiped up on one with my family left behind if their frequency wasn't high enough.

Then I saw more posts about God being creator/also called source. Some people say I AM meaning God is within them. Now when I read some of their posts things make sense.

My hope is that every truth is revealed and every lie exposed. I feel God is at my core and I pray all is revealed soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Marianne12411 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne 124, click on at the bottom under it