sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 March, 03:42
Our souls are being tested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
I believe we are all being tested.

The past few years have shaken me. I was brought up Catholic. Later became a Christian. The whole Galactic thing is new to me....past 2-3 years. At first I got angry and blocked people who spoke of it. They spoke about 3d, 4d, 5d and on up. They said things about Mother ships and I knew I didn't want to be swiped up on one with my family left behind if their frequency wasn't high enough.

Then I saw more posts about God being creator/also called source. Some people say I AM meaning God is within them. Now when I read some of their posts things make sense.

My hope is that every truth is revealed and every lie exposed. I feel God is at my core and I pray all is revealed soon.
08:33 PM - Mar 21, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 March, 10:17
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
23 March, 09:29

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
22 March, 08:33
You just may get your wish